Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,625 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 1920Georg Ots
- 1920Manolis Chiotis
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1942Françoise Dorléac
- 1945Rose Stone
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1962Rosie O'Donnell
- 1968Shin Seung-hun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1768Joseph Fourier, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1830)
- 1869David Robertson, Scottish-English golfer and rugby player (d. 1937)
- 1932Walter Gilbert, American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Rose Stone, American singer and keyboard player (Sly and the Family Stone)
- 1959Sarah Jane Morris, English singer-songwriter (The Happy End)
- 1966Benito Archundia, Mexican footballer, referee, lawyer, and economist
- 1975Fabricio Oberto, Argentinian-Italian basketball player
- 1978Sally Barsosio, Kenyan runner
- 1982Ejegayehu Dibaba, Ethiopian runner
- 1986Romanos Alyfantis, Greek swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1800With the church leadership driven out of Rome during an armed conflict, Pius VII is crowned Pope in Venice with a temporary papal tiara made of papier-mâché.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1871Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1913Over 360 are killed and 20,000 homes destroyed in the Great Dayton Flood in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 2000Pope John Paul II makes his first ever pontifical visit to Israel.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Hedges, Jack Hanlon, Viktor Giacobbo, Ernie K-Doe, Michel Jonasz, Ryouta Murai, Young Jeezy, Bob McGrath, Norman Blake, Daisuke Ono.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 21, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 25, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1943 – John Beck, American actor; September 27, 1936 – Gordon Honeycombe, English actor, playwright, and author (d. 2015); March 13, 1956 – Dana Delany, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983