Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1972. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,254 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,751 days or 15.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 2003.
If a dog named Griffey - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Griffey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Griffey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1961Kassie DePaiva
- 1962Rosie O'Donnell
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1968Samantha Dorman
- 1973Large Professor
- 1974Laura Allen
- 1978Kevin Federline
- 1987Rocco Nacino
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1716Josef Seger, Bohemian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1782)
- 1880Hans Hofmann, German-American painter and academic (d. 1966)
- 1885Pierre Renoir, French actor and director (d. 1952)
- 1937Tom Flores, American football player and coach
- 1958Marlies Göhr, German sprinter
- 1968Greg Ellis, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Viktor Alonen, Estonian footballer
- 1975Mark Williams, Welsh snooker player
- 1988Kateřina Čechová, Czech sprinter
- 1993Jesse Joronen, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Emperor Heraclius returns the True Cross, one of the holiest Christian relics, to Jerusalem.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1788A fire in New Orleans leaves most of the town in ruins.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Farah Zeynep Abdullah, Ed Motta, Reginald Rose, Michael Brandon, Mark Cuban, Richard Tee, Key, Robert Glasper, Gilby Clarke, Amy Grant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1972.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1972 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 25, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,254 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,751 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 584
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 2003
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 1966 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1952 (-155)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: A Horse with No Name by America (March 25, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1964 – Stephan Elliott, Australian actor, director, and screenwriter; December 13, 1978 – Ryo Kawakita, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Maximum the Hormone); March 6, 1953 – Phil Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,026