Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1994 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1930James Coco
- 1940Solomon Burke
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1958Sabrina Le Beauf
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1976Bamboo Mañalac
- 1980Deryck Whibley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., American director and producer (d. 1932)
- 1887Clarice Beckett, Australian painter (d. 1935)
- 1889Jock Sutherland, American football player and coach (d. 1948)
- 1925Peter Brook, English-French director and producer
- 1930Otis Spann, American singer and pianist (d. 1970)
- 1933Michael Heseltine, Welsh businessman and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1945Rose Stone, American singer and keyboard player (Sly and the Family Stone)
- 1972Balázs Kiss, Hungarian hammer thrower
- 1974Laura Allen, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1871Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1928Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1946The Los Angeles Rams sign Kenny Washington, making him the first African American player in the American football since 1933.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1986Debi Thomas became the first African American to win the World Figure Skating Championships
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Blair, Martin Kove, Joacim Cans, Indus Arthur, Mitsuki Saiga, Jan Groth, Daliah Lavi, Liam Mower, Frank Leboeuf, Song Seung-heon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 21, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Sign by Ace of Base as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1970 – Caroline Catz, English actress; June 30, 1939 – Tony Hatch, English pianist, composer, and producer; December 21, 1954 – Tsurutaro Kataoka, Japanese boxer, television personality, actor, and artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067