Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 80th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Jonathan Hale
- 1930James Coco
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1961Kassie DePaiva
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1973Jerry Supiran
- 1980Lee Jin
- 1987Rocco Nacino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1913George Abecassis, English race car driver and pilot (d. 1991)
- 1926André Delvaux, Belgian director and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1930James Coco, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr., American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1937Tom Flores, American football player and coach
- 1950Roger Hodgson, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Supertramp)
- 1955Bärbel Wöckel, German sprinter
- 1966Moa Matthis, Swedish author
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1985Ryan Callahan, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1804Code Napoléon is adopted as French civil law.
- 1918World War I: The first phase of the German Spring Offensive, Operation Michael, begins.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1965Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. leads 3,200 people on the start of the third and finally successful civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Strasser, Daniel Cudmore, Soledad Fandiño, John Ratzenberger, Jewel Brown, Nicole de Boer, Tim Russ, Stefan Brogren, Sheila Hancock, Kim Seul-gie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 21, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1987 – Ab-Soul, American rapper; February 14, 1985 – Havana Brown, Australian singer, DJ, and dancer; November 30, 1970 – Walter Emanuel Jones, American actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024