Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2018 was a Wednesday and it was the 80th day of the year 2018. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 876 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 292 days or 0.80 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 30 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 27, 2049.
If a dog named Lovey - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lovey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lovey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930James Coco
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1968Jaye Davidson
- 1968Shin Seung-hun
- 1978Young Noble
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
- 1982Ermal Mamaqi
- 1986Joseph Mawle
- 1987Rocco Nacino
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1811Nathaniel Woodard, English priest and educator (d. 1891)
- 1866Antonia Maury, American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1952)
- 1887M. N. Roy, Indian philosopher and politician (d. 1954)
- 1936Mike Westbrook, English pianist and composer (The Orckestra)
- 1944Timothy Dalton, Welsh-English actor
- 1946Ray Dorset, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mungo Jerry)
- 1953Paul Martin Lester, American photographer, author, and educator
- 1958Brad Hall, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1966DJ Premier, American DJ and producer (Gang Starr)
- 1985Jésica Cirio, Argentinian model, actress, and dancer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Earnest’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Theresa Fu, Miles Heizer, Woody Herman, Colm Feore, Teddy Pendergrass, Nikki DeLoach, Linn Oeymo, Rüdiger Vogler, Gastone Moschin, Maxine Stuart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 2018.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 2018 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 2018
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 876 days
- Days spent sleeping: 292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.80 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 30
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2049
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1959 – Larry Stewart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Restless Heart); September 1, 1975 – Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Rogue Traders); June 3, 1964 – James Purefoy, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830