Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1914 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1902Johannes Brinkman
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1957Stephanie Mills
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1988Noriko Kijima
- 1988Tania Raymonde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1684William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, English politician, Secretary at War (d. 1764)
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut, Austrian-American actor (d. 1964)
- 1907James M. Gavin, American general and diplomat, United States Ambassador to France (d. 1990)
- 1914John Stanley, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1955Lena Olin, Swedish-American actress
- 1959Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer
- 1963Francesco Quinn, Italian-American actor (d. 2011)
- 1977John Otto, Canadian-American drummer (Limp Bizkit)
- 1979Aaron North, American guitarist (Jubilee and The Icarus Line)
- 1982Michael Janyk, Canadian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lew Ayres, Nicole Richie, Albert Mol, Richard Karn, Ben Wada, Juelz Santana, Nina Foch, Adán Sánchez, George Lindsey, Hermann Braun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 22, 1914.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1963 – Benjamin Bratt, American actor and producer; August 22, 1971 – Richard Armitage, English actor; September 11, 1931 – Bill Simpson, Scottish actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871