Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1914 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,770 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Johannes Brinkman
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1923Marcel Marceau
- 1934Larry Martyn
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1976Kellie Shanygne Williams
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1212Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (d. 1235)
- 1923Marcel Marceau, French mime and actor (d. 2007)
- 1924Bill Wendell, American television announcer (d. 1999)
- 1931Burton Richter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Frank Pulli, American baseball player and umpire (d. 2013)
- 1943Keith Relf, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Armaggedon) (d. 1976)
- 1945Peter Williams, English physicist and academic
- 1946Harry Vanda, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Easybeats and Vanda & Young)
- 1949Fanny Ardant, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1995Cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov returns to earth after setting a record of 438 days in space.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lita, Mackenzie Lintz, Bela Lugosi, Armando Iannucci, Taylor Negron, Alexander Kluge, Cynthia Lynn, Andrew Bryniarski, Joe Morton, Alfred Lunt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 22, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1962 – Keith Hamilton Cobb, American actor; July 26, 1959 – Kevin Spacey, American actor, singer, and producer; August 28, 1991 – Andreja Pejić, Bosnian-Australian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035