Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1915. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,765 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,922 days or 35.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1946.
If a dog named Art - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Art will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Art will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1933May Britt
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1943Keith Relf
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1976Reese Witherspoon
- 1980Shannon Bex
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1394Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1449)
- 1924Bill Roost, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1931Burton Richter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Jon Hassell, American trumpet player and composer
- 1943Keith Relf, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Armaggedon) (d. 1976)
- 1955Lena Olin, Swedish-American actress
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Teun de Nooijer, Dutch field hockey player
- 1982Michael Janyk, Canadian skier
- 1984Piotr Trochowski, German footballer
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out John’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Herrera, Mitch Hedberg, Jaydee Bixby, Clive Rowe, Mojo Nixon, Mary Murphy, Kenji Matsuda, Harry Alan Towers, Joo Sang-wook, Jane Darwell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1915.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1915 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1944. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1915
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,765 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,313
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1946
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1944 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1986 – Toro y Moi, American musician and producer; April 6, 1926 – Sergio Franchi, Italian-American singer and actor (d. 1990); September 15, 1970 – Ramya Krishnan, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857