Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 81st day of the year 1930. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,504 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,835 days or 29.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1961.
If a dog named Malvena - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malvena will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Malvena will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1915Georgiy Zhzhonov
- 1920James Brown
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1963Francesco Quinn
- 1971Iben Hjejle
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1366Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1399)
- 1842Mykola Lysenko, Ukrainian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1912)
- 1852Hector Sévin, French cardinal (d. 1916)
- 1917Irving Kaplansky, Canadian-American mathematician and academic (d. 2006)
- 1930Pat Robertson, American minister and broadcaster, founded the Christian Broadcasting Network
- 1933May Britt, Swedish-American actress and singer
- 1966Todd Ewen, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Björn Barrefors, Swedish decathlete
- 1997María Fernanda Herazo, Colombian tennis player
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1916The last Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne and the Republic of China is restored.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troy Donahue, Joe DeRita, Kim Jung-eun, Joan Greenwood, Aaron Lohr, Franco Zeffirelli, Craig David, Sabrina Bryan, Trond Kirkvaag, Barbara Weathers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1930.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1930 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 3 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,504 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1955 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1971 – Max Martin, Swedish-American singer-songwriter and producer (It's Alive); June 10, 1963 – Louis Emerick, English actor; February 29, 1988 – Lena Gercke, German model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,740