Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 1935. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,651 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,217 days or 27.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,038 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1966.
If a dog named Carino - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carino will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Carino will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1920James Brown
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1931William Shatner
- 1933May Britt
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1971Will Yun Lee
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1866Jack Boyle, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913)
- 1878Michel Théato, Luxembourgian-French runner (d. 1919)
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut, Austrian-American actor (d. 1964)
- 1909Gabrielle Roy, Canadian author and educator (d. 1983)
- 1933Abolhassan Banisadr, Iranian economist and politician, 1st President of Iran
- 1937Angelo Badalamenti, American pianist and composer
- 1972Elvis Stojko, Canadian figure skater and sportscaster
- 1973Christopher Wheeldon, English dancer and choreographer
- 1974Kidada Jones, American actress and fashion designer
- 1981Mims, American rapper
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian I and his son Gordian II are proclaimed Roman emperors.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1954Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Windsor, Harold Perrineau, Toshio Furukawa, Hideaki Takizawa, Steve Hytner, Barbara Jane Reams, Chris Owen, Elizabeth Cook, Pokwang, Natalia Tena.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1935.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1935 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 15, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1935
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,651 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,217 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,038
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1966
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 15, 1926 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1963 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1959 – Downtown Julie Brown, English television host and actress; January 1, 1919 – Carole Landis, American actress and singer (d. 1948); April 10, 1973 – Aidan Moffat, Scottish singer-songwriter (Arab Strap and The Reindeer Section).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,626