Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 81st day of the year 1935. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,238 days or 28.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,040 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1966.
If a dog named Koven - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koven will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Koven will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Nino Manfredi
- 1923Marcel Marceau
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1941Bruno Ganz
- 1946Harry Vanda
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1955James House
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1963Francesco Quinn
- 1976Kellie Shanygne Williams
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641)
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779)
- 1941Bruno Ganz, Swiss actor
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung, German actor
- 1942Dick Pound, Canadian lawyer and academic
- 1943Nazem Ganjapour, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1971Will Yun Lee, American actor
- 1973Joe Nedney, American football player and coach
- 1982Piá, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Ruben Popa, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Saget, Rachel Boston, Mitch Lucker, Texas Jack Omohundro, Gunnar Nelson, Guy Madison, Petra Marklund, Pink, Zoltán Buday, Génesis Rodríguez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1935.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1935 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 15, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1935
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,040
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1966
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 15, 1926 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1963 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1982 – Kaye Abad, American-Filipino actress and singer; February 28, 1918 – Alfred Burke, English actor (d. 2011); May 1, 1917 – John Beradino, American baseball player and actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821