Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1940. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,296 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,765 days or 26.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 993 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1971.
If a dog named Theia - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Theia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Theia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Nino Manfredi
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1943Keith Relf
- 1950Mary Tamm
- 1957Stephanie Mills
- 1975Cole Hauser
- 1986David Choi
- 1988Tania Raymonde
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1212Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (d. 1235)
- 1901Greta Kempton, Austrian-American painter (d. 1991)
- 1913Tom McCall, American journalist and politician, 30th Governor of Oregon (d. 1983)
- 1920Ross Martin, Polish-American actor and director (d. 1981)
- 1924Yevgeny Ostashev, Russian colonel, pilot, and engineer (d. 1960)
- 1937Armin Hary, German sprinter
- 1955Pete Sessions, American politician
- 1966Artis Pabriks, Latvian academic and politician, 11th Minister for Defence of Latvia
- 1975Anne Dudek, American actress
- 1977Joey Porter, American football player and coach
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melinda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony sign a peace treaty with Massasoit of the Wampanoags.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1943World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Ryan, Jason Mewes, Sosie Bacon, Kurt Travis, Henri-Georges Clouzot, Cher Lloyd, Tino Insana, George Sampson, Tahounia Rubel, Jeff Beck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1921. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,296 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,765 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 993
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1971
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1921 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1914 – Edward Anhalt, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2000); August 15, 1964 – Srihari, Indian actor and producer (d. 2013); August 6, 1955 – Rusty Magee, American actor and composer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834