Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1952. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,137 days or 22.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 826 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1983.
If a dog named Rhye - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhye will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rhye will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ross Martin
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1924Osman F. Seden
- 1934Larry Martyn
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1941Jeremy Clyde
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1973Beverley Knight
- 1976Kellie Shanygne Williams
- 1986David Choi
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641)
- 1920James Brown, American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1924Bill Roost, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1925Gilles Pelletier, Canadian actor
- 1940Dave Keon, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1947George Ferguson, English architect and politician, 1st Mayor of Bristol
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Anne Dudek, American actress
- 1981Mims, American rapper
- 1989Ben King, American cyclist
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony sign a peace treaty with Massasoit of the Wampanoags.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1713The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1916The last Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne and the Republic of China is restored.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1972The United States Congress sends the Equal Rights Amendment to the states for ratification.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosamund Kwan, Edgar Winter, Willy Alberti, Slash, Laura Slade Wiggins, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Masaki Kobayashi, Don Bluth, Garry Tallent, Virginia Rappe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1952.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1952 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +217. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1952
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,137 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 826
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1983
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1936 (+217)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1930 (-207)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1974 – Clare Kramer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; April 8, 1974 – Chino XL, American rapper and actor; May 30, 1902 – Stepin Fetchit, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867