Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1960. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,968 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,656 days or 20.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1991.
If a dog named Hennssey - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 334 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hennssey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hennssey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1920James Brown
- 1943George Benson
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1958Laurie David
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1965Emma Wray
- 1976Reese Witherspoon
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1720Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect, designed the Yellow Palace and Bernstorff Palace (d. 1799)
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779)
- 1846James Timberlake, American lieutenant, police officer, and farmer (d. 1891)
- 1866Jack Boyle, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913)
- 1902Johannes Brinkman, Dutch architect, designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949)
- 1932Els Borst, Dutch physician and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2014)
- 1933Abolhassan Banisadr, Iranian economist and politician, 1st President of Iran
- 1935M. Emmet Walsh, American actor
- 1950Jocky Wilson, Scottish darts player (d. 2012)
- 1987Constance Wu, American actress
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arturo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1943World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Sly, Warren Skaaren, Ben Blue, Masahiro Inoue, Countess Vaughn, Arija Bareikis, Fumihiko Tachiki, Dyanne Thorne, Shiho, Denzel Washington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1970. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,968 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,656 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 778
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1991
- Age in dog years: 334 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1986 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1970 (-127)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 28, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1965 – Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four); August 21, 1975 – Alicia Witt, American actress and singer; August 8, 1946 – Joe Bethancourt, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033