Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Queeen - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Queeen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Queeen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1975Anne Dudek
- 1980Shannon Bex
- 1988Tania Raymonde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1599Anthony van Dyck, Flemish-English painter and etcher (d. 1641)
- 1902Madeleine Milhaud, French actress and composer (d. 2008)
- 1932Els Borst, Dutch physician and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2014)
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1952Bob Costas, American talk show host and sportscaster
- 1952Des Browne, Scottish lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1952Jay Dee Daugherty, American drummer and songwriter (The Church)
- 1958Pete Wylie, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crucial Three and The Spitfire Boys)
- 1970Hwang Young-cho, South Korean runner
- 1990Lisa Mitchell, English-Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1942World War II: In the Mediterranean Sea, the Royal Navy confronts Italy’s Regia Marina in the Second Battle of Sirte.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Komack, Carly McKillip, Peggy Cass, Emitt Rhodes, Linda Cristal, David Houston, Anita Anand, Gary Stewart, Johnny Mack Brown, Minor Watson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 22, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1984 – Edmund Yeo, Singaporean-Malaysian director and producer; August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter; July 27, 1974 – Eason Chan, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268