Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 81st day of the year 1966. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,328 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,443 days or 17.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1997.
If a dog named Pooche - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pooche will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pooche will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1933May Britt
- 1955James House
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1965Emma Wray
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1970Live Maria Roggen
- 1988Rottyful Sky
- 1995Nick Robinson
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1728Anton Raphael Mengs, German painter and theorist (d. 1779)
- 1912Karl Malden, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009)
- 1914John Stanley, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1920Ross Martin, Polish-American actor and director (d. 1981)
- 1932Els Borst, Dutch physician and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2014)
- 1946Rudy Rucker, American mathematician, computer scientist, and author
- 1955Valdis Zatlers, Latvian physician and politician, 7th President of Latvia
- 1959Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer
- 1972Shawn Bradley, German-American basketball player, coach, and actor
- 1985Justin Masterson, American baseball player
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony sign a peace treaty with Massasoit of the Wampanoags.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2013At least 37 people are killed and 200 are injured after a fire destroys a camp containing Burmese refugees near Ban Mae, Thailand.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Van Etten, Emily Haines, Benjamín Vicuña, Roger Hanin, Ian Nelson, Bill Engvall, Vincent Gardenia, Teryl Rothery, Vanessa Lachey, Helen Carter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1966 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1966
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,328 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,443 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1997
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1989 (-207)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler (March 26, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1933 – Julie Newmar, American actress, singer, and dancer; July 10, 1923 – Suzanne Cloutier, Canadian actress and producer (d. 2003); May 25, 1958 – Paul Weller, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jam and The Style Council).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898