Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1972. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,989 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,996 days or 16.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 2003.
If a dog named Buns - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buns will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buns will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1920James Brown
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1971Iben Hjejle
- 1973Beverley Knight
- 1975Anne Dudek
- 1985Chris Wallace
- 1988Rottyful Sky
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1459Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1519)
- 1720Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect, designed the Yellow Palace and Bernstorff Palace (d. 1799)
- 1808David Swinson Maynard, American physician and lawyer (d. 1873)
- 1866Jack Boyle, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913)
- 1924Yevgeny Ostashev, Russian colonel, pilot, and engineer (d. 1960)
- 1934Orrin Hatch, American lawyer and politician
- 1945Eric Roth, American screenwriter and producer
- 1950Goran Bregović, Bosnian guitarist and songwriter (Bijelo Dugme and Jutro)
- 1959Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer
- 1985Mike Jenkins, American football player
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Delores’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1945The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grégory Fitoussi, Mervyn LeRoy, Andy Lau, Jennifer Esposito, Graham Stark, Barbra Streisand, Ted Geoghegan, Brian Littrell, Georges Carpentier, Sarah Gilman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1972.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1972 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1952. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 25, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,989 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,996 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 2003
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1943 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1952 (-179)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: A Horse with No Name by America (March 25, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1959 – Maxwell Caulfield, English-American actor and singer; March 27, 1929 – Anne Ramsey, American actress (d. 1988); July 18, 1911 – Hume Cronyn, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029