Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 81st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Virginia Grey
- 1924Osman F. Seden
- 1941Bruno Ganz
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1971Iben Hjejle
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key
- 1975Anne Dudek
- 1990Lisa Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1723Charles Carroll, American lawyer and politician (d. 1783)
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886)
- 1869Tom McInnes, Scottish-English footballer (d. 1939)
- 1902Johannes Brinkman, Dutch architect, designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949)
- 1949Fanny Ardant, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1966Paul Midgley, English scientist and academic
- 1970Hwang Young-cho, South Korean runner
- 1979Aaron North, American guitarist (Jubilee and The Icarus Line)
- 1980Pamela O'Connor, Scottish ice dancer
- 1994Kolohe Andino, American surfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony sign a peace treaty with Massasoit of the Wampanoags.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shareeka Epps, Adrienne Lecouvreur, Margot Bryant, Jeanette Nolan, Jeanie Bryson, Sebastian de Souza, Lee Garlington, Robert Pollard, Luciana Paluzzi, Wendi McLendon-Covey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Train by The O’Jays as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1943 – Wallace Shawn, American actor and playwright; July 16, 1943 – Martin Huba, Slovak actor and director; December 27, 1976 – Aaron Stanford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949