Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 81st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Macarthur - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macarthur will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macarthur will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1902Johannes Brinkman
- 1921Nino Manfredi
- 1924Osman F. Seden
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung
- 1957Stephanie Mills
- 1959Carlton Cuse
- 1971Will Yun Lee
- 1986Jeon Boram
- 1988Rottyful Sky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1720Nicolas-Henri Jardin, French architect, designed the Yellow Palace and Bernstorff Palace (d. 1799)
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886)
- 1902Madeleine Milhaud, French actress and composer (d. 2008)
- 1929Yayoi Kusama, Japanese painter and sculptor
- 1931Leslie Thomas, Welsh journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1959Matthew Modine, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964El Felino, Mexican wrestler
- 1966Todd Ewen, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1973Joe Nedney, American football player and coach
- 1989Tyler Oakley, American video blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630The Massachusetts Bay Colony outlaws the possession of cards, dice, and gaming tables.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1713The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1975A fire at the Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant in Decatur, Alabama causes a dangerous reduction in cooling water levels.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosana Arbelo, Marcus Schenkenberg, Gurinder Chadha, Susan Raye, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Jackie Saunders, Vincent Pérez, Jerry Yester, Gracie Fields, Shammi Kapoor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Train by The O’Jays as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1974 – Mikael Åkerfeldt, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Opeth, Bloodbath, and Katatonia); July 25, 1927 – Daniel Ceccaldi, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003); March 26, 1947 – Dar Robinson, American stuntman and actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237