Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1980. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,035 days or 13.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 2011.
If a dog named Raoul - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raoul will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raoul will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931William Shatner
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1943Keith Relf
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1947Tony Pope
- 1971Keegan-Michael Key
- 1971Will Yun Lee
- 1988Noriko Kijima
- 1988Rottyful Sky
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1917Paul Rogers, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1928E. D. Hirsch, American author, critic, and academic
- 1940Haing S. Ngor, Cambodian-American physician, actor, and author (d. 1996)
- 1943George Benson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fuse One)
- 1943Keith Relf, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Armaggedon) (d. 1976)
- 1943Nazem Ganjapour, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1947Tony Pope, American voice actor (d. 2004)
- 1950Goran Bregović, Bosnian guitarist and songwriter (Bijelo Dugme and Jutro)
- 1957Stephanie Mills, American actress and singer
- 1985Mike Jenkins, American football player
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Oliver’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1713The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1963The Beatles’ first album, Please Please Me, is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malena Alterio, Daniel Grodnik, Sheila Matthews Allen, Dave Chappelle, Phyllis Fraser, Ray Park, Felix Roco, Taylor Lautner, Erick Avari, Christian Clemenson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 28, 1966. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,035 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 512
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 2011
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1983 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 28, 1966 (-124)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd (March 22, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1970 – Ely Buendia, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eraserheads and Pupil); August 14, 1961 – Susan Olsen, American actress, singer, and radio host; May 23, 1976 – Kelly Monaco, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107