Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1973. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,599 days or 15.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 2004.
If a dog named Pepsimontesi - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepsimontesi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepsimontesi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Akira Kurosawa
- 1917Kenneth Tobey
- 1942Michael Haneke
- 1955Petrea Burchard
- 1964Okan Bayülgen
- 1965Marti Pellow
- 1971Karen McDougal
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1978David Tom
- 1986Steven Strait
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1895Encarnacion Alzona, Filipino historian and educator (d. 2001)
- 1910Akira Kurosawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1910Jerry Cornes, English runner, colonial, and educator (d. 2001)
- 1912Eleanor Cameron, Canadian-American author and critic (d. 1996)
- 1912Neil McCorkell, English-South African cricketer and coach (d. 2013)
- 1912Wernher von Braun, German physicist and engineer (d. 1977)
- 1913Abidin Dino, Turkish-French painter and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1948Wasim Bari, Pakistani cricketer
- 1980Itay Tiran, Israeli actor
- 1986Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1400The Trần dynasty of Vietnam is deposed after one hundred and seventy-five years of rule by Hồ Quý Ly, a court official.
- 1757Capture of Chandannagar fort by British forces.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Battle and fall of city of Kalamata.
- 1848The ship John Wickliffe arrives at Port Chalmers carrying the first Scottish settlers for Dunedin, New Zealand. Otago province is founded.
- 1868The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- 1956Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
- 1994Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when the pilot’s fifteen-year-old son accidentally disengages the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board.
- 1996Taiwan holds its first direct elections and chooses Lee Teng-hui as President.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
- 2005Texas City Refinery explosion: During a test on a distillation tower liquid waste builds up and flows out of a blowout tower. Waste fumes ignite and explode killing 15 workers.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack O'Connell, Naho Toda, Mirai Shida, Jim Florentine, Jane Lynch, Yui Koike, Wang Ji-hye, Manchu Manoj, Raven, Naomi Nishida.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Train by The O’Jays as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,599 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 568
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 2004
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1997 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-187)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Love Train by The O’Jays (March 24, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1927 – Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999); August 6, 1982 – Karl Davies, English actor; December 21, 1938 – John Quayle, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909