Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of March 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 24, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1950. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,547 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,849 days or 24.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 30, 1981.
If a dog named Maitee - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maitee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maitee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Norman Fell
- 1930Agustín González
- 1945Curtis Hanson
- 1947Meiko Kaji
- 1954Robert Carradine
- 1974Alyson Hannigan
- 1977Jessica Chastain
- 1993Ryo Ryusei
- 1998Isabel Suckling
View the complete list of March 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 24.
- 1924Norman Fell, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1933Stephen De Staebler, American sculptor and educator (d. 2011)
- 1940Bob Mackie, American fashion designer
- 1947Alan Sugar, English businessman
- 1955Celâl Şengör, Turkish geologist and academic
- 1956Steve Ballmer, American businessman
- 1973Jim Parsons, American actor and singer
- 1976Aliou Cissé, Senegalese footballer and coach
- 1992Jeremy Rosado, American singer
- 1993Ryo Ryusei, Japanese actor
View the complete list of March 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1663The Province of Carolina is granted by charter to eight Lords Proprietor in reward for their assistance in restoring Charles II of England to the throne.
- 1721Johann Sebastian Bach dedicated six concertos to Margrave Christian Ludwig of Brandenburg-Schwedt, now commonly called the Brandenburg Concertos, BWV 1046–1051.
- 1829Catholic emancipation: The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the Roman Catholic Relief Act 1829, allowing Catholics to serve in Parliament.
- 1832In Hiram, Ohio, a group of men beat and tar and feather Mormon leader Joseph Smith.
- 1860Sakuradamon Incident: Assassination of Japanese Chief Minister (Tairō) Ii Naosuke.
- 1922Irish War of Independence: In Belfast, Northern Irish policemen break into the home of a Catholic family and shoot eight males inside, killing six.
- 1944Ardeatine massacre: German troops murder 335 Italian civilians in Rome.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO commences aerial bombardment against Yugoslavia, marking the first time NATO has attacked a sovereign country.
- 2008Bhutan officially becomes a democracy, with its first ever general election.
- 2014A train overruns the buffers at Chicago O'Hare Airport station, injuring 32 people.
View the complete list of March 24 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 24, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroyuki Hirayama, David Ryall, Daria Werbowy, Jean Sorel, Tom Chambers, Keiko Takeshita, Git Gay, Lee Bergere, Richard Harris, Virginia Rappe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 24 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 24, 1950.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th March 1950 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 7, 1963. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 24th March 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 24, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 83rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,547 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 30, 1981
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1953 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 7, 1963 (-177)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.III.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1953 – Roger Allam, English actor and singer; February 23, 1938 – Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 8, 1926 – Francisco Rabal, Spanish-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,998