Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 25, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 85th day of the year 1960. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,986 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,329 days or 20.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 2, 1991.
If a dog named Akeilles - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akeilles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Akeilles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897John Laurie
- 1923Bonnie Guitar
- 1931Tom Wilson
- 1950Chuck Greenberg
- 1953Robert Fox
- 1954Angela Wynter
- 1958James McDaniel
- 1969Jeffrey Walker
- 1976Cha Tae-hyun
- 1989Aly Michalka
View the complete list of March 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 25.
- 1899K. S. Arulnandhy, Sri Lankan academic (d. 1972)
- 1910Magda Olivero, Italian soprano (d. 2014)
- 1926Jaime Sabines, Mexican poet and politician (d. 1999)
- 1934Johnny Burnette, American singer-songwriter (The Rock and Roll Trio) (d. 1964)
- 1946Daniel Bensaïd, French philosopher and author (d. 2010)
- 1952Jung Chang, Chinese-English author and academic
- 1954Thom Loverro, American journalist and author
- 1976Francie Bellew, Irish footballer
- 1977Natalie Clein, English cellist and educator
- 1985Diana Rennik, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of March 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Freddie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Slave Trade Act becomes law, abolishing the slave trade in the British Empire.
- 1807The Swansea and Mumbles Railway, then known as the Oystermouth Railway, becomes the first passenger-carrying railway in the world.
- 1811Percy Bysshe Shelley is expelled from the University of Oxford for publishing the pamphlet The Necessity of Atheism.
- 1821(Julian calendar) Traditional date of the start of the Greek War of Independence. The war had actually begun on 23 February 1821. The date was chosen in the early years of the Greek state so that it falls on the day of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, strengthening the ties between the Greek Orthodox Church and the newly founded state.
- 1894Coxey’s Army, the first significant American protest march, departs Massillon, Ohio for Washington, D.C.
- 1957United States Customs seizes copies of Allen Ginsberg’s poem “Howl” on obscenity grounds.
- 1969During their honeymoon, John Lennon and Yoko Ono hold their first Bed-In for Peace at the Amsterdam Hilton Hotel (until March 31).
- 1971The Army of the Republic of Vietnam abandon an attempt to cut off the Ho Chi Minh trail in Laos.
- 1993Warrington bomb victim Tim Parry dies five days after an IRA bomb detonated on 20 March 1993 in the second of the Warrington bomb attacks.
- 1995WikiWikiWeb, the world’s first wiki, and part of the Portland Pattern Repository, is made public by Ward Cunningham.
View the complete list of March 25 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 25, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Will Made It, Matt Damon, Sophie Tucker, Jake Bugg, Akara Amarttayakul, Neşe Erberk, Roger Lebel, Gregg Rolie, Pete Rugolo, Beth Gibbons.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 25 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 25, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1943. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 25th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 25, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 85th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,986 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 744
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 2, 1991
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1989 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1943 (-138)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 28, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1968 – Latifa, Tunisian singer and actress; September 6, 1980 – Kerry Katona, English singer and actress (Atomic Kitten); February 10, 1943 – Ral Donner, American singer (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,143