Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of March 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 26, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 85th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Poul Reumert
- 1916Sterling Hayden
- 1944Diana Ross
- 1946Johnny Crawford
- 1972Jon Reep
- 1976Amy Smart
- 1981Ai Shimizu
- 1984Sara Jean Underwood
- 1985Jonathan Groff
- 1986Jonny Craig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 26.
- 1845Juhan Maaker, Estonian bagpipe player (d. 1930)
- 1911J. L. Austin, English philosopher and academic (d. 1960)
- 1920Sergio Livingstone, Chilean footballer and journalist (d. 2012)
- 1938Anthony James Leggett, English-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948José Luis García-López, Spanish-American illustrator
- 1956Park Won-soon, South Korean lawyer and politician, 35th Mayor of Seoul
- 1960Øystein Mæland, Norwegian psychiatrist and politician
- 1981Ai Shimizu, Japanese voice actress and wrestler
- 1982Brendan Ryan, American baseball player
- 1984Gregory Strydom, Zimbabwean cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1344The Siege of Algeciras, one of the first European military engagements where gunpowder was used, comes to an end.
- 1812An earthquake destroys Caracas, Venezuela.
- 1881Thessaly is freed and becomes part of Greece again.
- 1942World War II: The first female prisoners arrive at Auschwitz concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.
- 1978Four days before the scheduled opening of Japan’s Narita International Airport, a group of protestors destroys much of the equipment in the control tower with Molotov cocktails.
- 1991Local self-government is restored after three decades of centralized control in South Korea.
- 1995The Schengen Treaty comes into effect.
- 1998Oued Bouaicha massacre in Algeria: Fifty-two people are killed with axes and knives, 32 of them children under the age of two.
- 2010The ROKS Cheonan sinks off the west coast of South Korea near Baengnyeong Island in the Yellow Sea, killing 46 seamen.
- 2014A massive fire breaks out in Back Bay, Boston killing 2 firefighters and injuring at least 18 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 26.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 26 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Van Dam, Shane Filan, Natalia Kills, Maurice Pialat, Richard Burton, Peter Lupus, Matt Lapinskas, Kathryn Fiore, Cecilia Gasdia, Melania Trump.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 26 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 26, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1994 – Anne Winters, American actress; September 28, 1929 – Lata Mangeshkar, Indian singer-songwriter; July 25, 1990 – Andi Eigenmann, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065