Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of March 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 26, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 86th day of the year 2008. It was the 13th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,455 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,485 days or 4.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 3, 2039.
If a dog named Shar-Jams - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shar-Jams will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shar-Jams will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ed Peck
- 1919Strother Martin
- 1931Leonard Nimoy
- 1960Jennifer Grey
- 1969Mahsun Kırmızıgül
- 1972Jon Reep
- 1977Seth Lakeman
- 1984Stéphanie Lapointe
- 1988Suvi Koponen
- 1994Freya Tingley
View the complete list of March 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 26.
- 1895Vilho Tuulos, Finnish triple jumper (d. 1967)
- 1898Charles Shadwell, English conductor and bandleader (d. 1979)
- 1913Salme Rootare, Estonian chess player (d. 1987)
- 1915Hwang Sun-won, North Korean author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1941Yvon Marcoux, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1943Bob Woodward, American journalist and author
- 1951Jānis Paukštello, Latvian actor
- 1971Paul Williams, English footballer and manager
- 1973T. R. Knight, American actor
- 1994Mayu Watanabe, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai)
View the complete list of March 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Robert’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1344The Siege of Algeciras, one of the first European military engagements where gunpowder was used, comes to an end.
- 1812An earthquake destroys Caracas, Venezuela.
- 1958The United States Army launches Explorer 3.
- 1974Gaura Devi leads a group of 27 women of Laata village, Henwalghati, Garhwal Himalayas, to form circles around trees to stop them being felled and giving rise to the Chipko movement in India.
- 1979Anwar al-Sadat, Menachem Begin and Jimmy Carter sign the Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty in Washington, D.C.
- 1982A groundbreaking ceremony for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is held in Washington, D.C.
- 1991Local self-government is restored after three decades of centralized control in South Korea.
- 1997Thirty-nine bodies are found in the Heaven’s Gate mass suicides.
- 1999The “Melissa worm” infects Microsoft word processing and e-mail systems around the world.
- 2010The ROKS Cheonan sinks off the west coast of South Korea near Baengnyeong Island in the Yellow Sea, killing 46 seamen.
View the complete list of March 26 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 26, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukie Nakama, Keith Hernandez, Will Patton, Yuri Lyubimov, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Alex Lanipekun, Odette Laure, Alan King, Theophilus Cibber, Craig Wilde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 26 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 26, 2008.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th March 2008 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love in This Club by Usher featuring Young Jeezy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 26th March 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 26, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 13th Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,455 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,485 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 151
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 2039
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Love in This Club by Usher featuring Young Jeezy (March 29, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.III.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1961 – Steven Moffat, Scottish screenwriter and producer; June 2, 1968 – Jason Falkner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Jellyfish, The Grays, and The Three O'Clock); May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994