Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 86th day of the year 1917. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,564 days or 34.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1948.
If a dog named Kasper - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kasper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kasper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Viola Keats
- 1939José Bardina
- 1957Billy Mackenzie
- 1959Kid Congo Powers
- 1968Stacey Kent
- 1970Elizabeth Mitchell
- 1972Emily Kapnek
- 1982Tracy Phillips
- 1992Aoi Yūki
- 2000Sophie Nélisse
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1509Wolrad II, Count of Waldeck (d. 1575)
- 1895Juan Guzmán Cruchaga, Chilean poet, author, and diplomat (d. 1979)
- 1908Alberto Semprini, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1940Janis Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2007)
- 1947John Mayhew, English-Australian drummer (Genesis) (d. 2009)
- 1951Marielle de Sarnez, French politician
- 1968Piret Viirma, Estonian draughts player
- 1978Amélie Cocheteux, French tennis player
- 1985Caroline Winberg, Swedish model and actress
- 1988Mohamed Sbihi, English rower
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charles’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Pope John XXII issues his In Agro Dominico condemning some writings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- 1812Hugh McGary Jr. establishes what is now Evansville, Indiana on a bend in the Ohio River.
- 1851First reported sighting of the Yosemite Valley by Europeans.
- 1945World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan’s ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
- 1948The Second Congress of the Workers’ Party of Korea is convened.
- 1976The first 4.6 miles of the Washington Metro subway system opens.
- 1990The United States begins broadcasting TV Martí, an anti-Castro propaganda network, to Cuba.
- 2002Passover massacre: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 29 people partaking of the Passover meal in Netanya, Israel.
- 2013A 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes near Taipei, Taiwan, injuring 97 people.
- 2015Al-Shabab militants attack and temporarily occupy a Mogadishu hotel leaving at least 20 people dead.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugenia Volodina, Hema Malini, Mion Mukaichi, Bess Myerson, B.I, James Hetfield, Olga Seryabkina, Roscoe Lee Browne, Irena Kwiatkowska, Stephanie Cole.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1917.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1917 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 22, 1902. Your score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,692 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,564 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,277
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1948
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1926 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 22, 1902 (-208)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1958 – Angela Bassett, American actress, singer, and producer; November 18, 1953 – Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; April 21, 1930 – Silvana Mangano, Italian actress (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813