Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 86th day of the year 1922. It was the 13th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,184 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,061 days or 33.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1953.
If a dog named Mingming - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mingming will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mingming will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Enrique Santos Discépolo
- 1923Lorenzo Semple, Jr.
- 1949Nadia Arslan
- 1953Bairbre Dowling
- 1963Mikhail Scherbakov
- 1974Jason Narvy
- 1978Kahlil Joseph
- 1985Sabrina Seara
- 1989Caitlin Upton
- 1991Chloe Marshall
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1696Antoine Court, French minister and historian (d. 1760)
- 1851Vincent d'Indy, French composer and educator (d. 1931)
- 1901Eisaku Satō, Japanese politician, 61st Prime Minister of Japan, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1912James Callaghan, English lieutenant and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2005)
- 1920Richard Hayman, American harmonica player, conductor, and composer (d. 2014)
- 1930Bob den Uyl, Dutch author (d. 1992)
- 1960Hans Pflügler, German footballer
- 1964Jessica Soho, Filipino journalist
- 1971Nathan Fillion, Canadian actor
- 1987Florencio Morán, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IYDTTAAOO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IYDTTAAOO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309Pope Clement V imposes excommunication, interdiction, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse against Venice, which had unjustly seized on Ferrara, a fief of the Patrimony of Peter.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León reaches the northern end of The Bahamas on his first voyage to Florida.
- 1794The United States Government establishes a permanent navy and authorizes the building of six frigates.
- 1884A mob in Cincinnati, Ohio, attacks members of a jury who had returned a verdict of manslaughter in a clear case of murder, and then over the next few days would riot and destroy the courthouse.
- 1886Famous Apache warrior, Geronimo, surrenders to the U.S. Army, ending the main phase of the Apache Wars.
- 1910A fire during a barn-dance in Ököritófülpös, Hungary, kills 312.
- 1918Bessarabia is ceded to the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1977Tenerife airport disaster: Two Boeing 747 airliners collide on a foggy runway on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, killing 583 (all 248 on KLM and 335 on Pan Am). Sixty-one survived on the Pan Am flight. This is the worst aviation accident in history.
- 1998The Food and Drug Administration approves Viagra for use as a treatment for male impotence, the first pill to be approved for this condition in the United States.
- 2015Al-Shabab militants attack and temporarily occupy a Mogadishu hotel leaving at least 20 people dead.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Sand, Ryoo Seung-bum, Roberta Tovey, Julie Hesmondhalgh, Giancarlo Esposito, Hélène Baillargeon, Meco, Thea Gilmore, Cynthia Nixon, Bengt Dalqvist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1922.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1922 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1908. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1922
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 13th Monday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,184 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,061 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,225
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1953
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1941 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1908 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Diahann Carroll, American actress and singer; November 10, 1963 – Tommy Davidson, American actor and screenwriter; July 1, 1920 – Harold Sakata, American wrestler and actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987