Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 86th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,769 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,256 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1998.
If a dog named Bugga - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bugga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bugga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Betty Schade
- 1901Enrique Santos Discépolo
- 1902Sidney Buchman
- 1928Reg Evans
- 1936Jerry Lacy
- 1984Grey Ghost
- 1986Dan Bull
- 1988Brenda Song
- 1992Aoi Yūki
- 1992Emma Maembong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1753Andrew Bell, Scottish priest and academic, founded Madras College (d. 1832)
- 1834Pierre Gaspard, French mountaineer and explorer (d. 1915)
- 1932Trevor Stubley, English painter and illustrator (d. 2010)
- 1933Guido Bodrato, Italian politician
- 1936Malcolm Goldstein, American violinist and composer
- 1961Tony Rominger, Danish-Swiss cyclist and agent
- 1966Paula Trickey, American actress
- 1975Tom Goegebuer, Belgian weightlifter
- 1976Danny Fortson, American basketball player
- 1984Brett Holman, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309Pope Clement V imposes excommunication, interdiction, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse against Venice, which had unjustly seized on Ferrara, a fief of the Patrimony of Peter.
- 1329Pope John XXII issues his In Agro Dominico condemning some writings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- 1918Bessarabia is ceded to the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1943World War II: Battle of the Komandorski Islands: In the Aleutian Islands the battle begins when United States Navy forces intercept Japanese attempting to reinforce a garrison at Kiska.
- 1977Tenerife airport disaster: Two Boeing 747 airliners collide on a foggy runway on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, killing 583 (all 248 on KLM and 335 on Pan Am). Sixty-one survived on the Pan Am flight. This is the worst aviation accident in history.
- 1986A car bomb explodes at Russell Street Police HQ in Melbourne, killing one police officer and injuring 21 people.
- 1990The United States begins broadcasting TV Martí, an anti-Castro propaganda network, to Cuba.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 1993Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1998The Food and Drug Administration approves Viagra for use as a treatment for male impotence, the first pill to be approved for this condition in the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for March 27.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Bennett, Sumire Satō, Mason Jennings, Bruce Hall, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Margus Lepa, Jack Shepherd, Patrick Mower, Catherine McCormack, Mary Lambert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 27, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Happy Together by The Turtles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 1, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1981 – Larisa Oleynik, American actress; July 10, 1966 – Gina Bellman, New Zealand-English actress; July 29, 1953 – Tim Gunn, American television host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,363