Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1969 was a Thursday and it was the 86th day of the year 1969. It was the 13th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,812 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,271 days or 17.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 637 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 2000.
If a dog named Rambler - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rambler will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rambler will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Liddy Holloway
- 1946Andrea Giordana
- 1949Nadia Arslan
- 1952Maria Schneider
- 1955Lefteris Pantazis
- 1973Ade Adepitan
- 1975Andrea Jennifer Shubert
- 1980Greg Puciato
- 1982Radoslav Banga
- 1984Grey Ghost
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1588Celestyn Myślenta, Prussian-Polish theologian and academic (d. 1653)
- 1681Joaquín Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish-Italian cardinal (d. 1760)
- 1902Charles Lang, American cinematographer (d. 1998)
- 1903Xavier Villaurrutia, Mexican poet and playwright (d. 1950)
- 1915Wang Daohan, Chinese politician, Mayor of Shanghai (d. 2005)
- 1963Pip Karmel, Australian director and screenwriter
- 1967Giuseppe Citterio, Italian cyclist
- 1979Jenny Wilson, South African field hockey player
- 1981Hilda Kibet, Kenyan-Dutch runner
- 1982Luke Guttridge, English footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UCIADTREOY? Check your answers here: Unscramble words UCIADTREOY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309Pope Clement V imposes excommunication, interdiction, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse against Venice, which had unjustly seized on Ferrara, a fief of the Patrimony of Peter.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León reaches the northern end of The Bahamas on his first voyage to Florida.
- 1945World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan’s ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
- 1958Nikita Khrushchev becomes Premier of the Soviet Union.
- 1963Beeching Axe: Dr. Richard Beeching issues a report calling for huge cuts to the United Kingdom’s rail network.
- 1976The first 4.6 miles of the Washington Metro subway system opens.
- 1981The Solidarity movement in Poland stages a warning strike, in which at least 12 million Poles walk off their jobs for four hours.
- 2002Nanterre massacre: In Nanterre, France, a gunman opens fire at the end of a town council meeting, resulting in the deaths of eight councilors and the injury of 19 others.
- 2002Passover massacre: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 29 people partaking of the Passover meal in Netanya, Israel.
- 2013Canada becomes the first country to announce its intention to withdraw from the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alf Clausen, Ronnie Barker, Cyndi Lauper, Brian Perkins, Hans Matheson, Taylor Momsen, Jakob Dylan, Fernando Guillén, Adam Schlesinger, Wesley Willis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1969.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1974. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dizzy by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1969
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 13th Thursday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,812 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,271 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 637
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 2000
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1974 (-147)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Dizzy by Tommy Roe (March 29, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1982 – Tomokazu Yoshida, Japanese actor; December 8, 1933 – Flip Wilson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1998); July 24, 1968 – Malcolm Ingram, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120