Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 86th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,311 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,770 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 2002.
If a dog named Brazzi - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brazzi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brazzi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1827Ernesto Rossi
- 1883Paul McCullough
- 1898Titina De Filippo
- 1923Lorenzo Semple, Jr.
- 1927Mo Ostin
- 1964Kad Merad
- 1967Talisa Soto
- 1985Caroline Winberg
- 1987Polina Gagarina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1784Sándor Kőrösi Csoma, Hungarian philologist, orientalist, and author (d. 1842)
- 1848Warren Ives Bradley, American journalist and author (d. 1868)
- 1892Dorrit Weixler, German actress (d. 1916)
- 1901Enrique Santos Discépolo, Argentine singer-songwriter, bandoneón player, and pianist (d. 1951)
- 1928Reg Evans, Welsh-Australian actor (d. 2009)
- 1941Peter Göbel, German figure skater
- 1943Lorraine Michael, Canadian nun, educator, and politician
- 1944Khosrow Shakibai, Iranian actor (d. 2008)
- 1956Paul Wickens, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians)
- 1964Clive Rowe, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 87 BCCrown Prince Fuling, later Emperor Zhao of Han, is named as Emperor Wu of Han’s successor and heir to the throne. Emperor Wu dies two days later.
- 1329Pope John XXII issues his In Agro Dominico condemning some writings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- 1625Charles I becomes King of England, Scotland and Ireland as well as claiming the title King of France.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslavian Air Force officers topple the pro-Axis government in a bloodless coup.
- 1945World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan’s ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
- 1980Silver Thursday: A steep fall in silver prices, resulting from the Hunt Brothers attempting to corner the market in silver, leads to panic on commodity and futures exchanges.
- 1993Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People’s Republic of China.
- 2009The dam forming Situ Gintung, an artificial lake in Indonesia, fails, killing at least 99 people.
- 2013A 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes near Taipei, Taiwan, injuring 97 people.
- 2014Philippines signs a peace accord with the largest Muslim rebel group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, ending decades of conflict.
View the complete list of historical events for March 27.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milton Johns, Elke Sommer, Jerry verDorn, Peter Graves, Gino Vannelli, Celine Dion, Jon Provost, B.G., Lewis Gilbert, John Bunnell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 27, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1973 – Mónica Ayos, Argentinian actress and dancer; March 16, 1928 – Karlheinz Böhm, German-Austrian actor (d. 2014); October 18, 1934 – Calvin Lockhart, Bahamian-American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,361