Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 86th day of the year 2003. It was the 13th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,090 days or 5.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 3, 2034.
If a dog named Minny - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Minny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Sidney Buchman
- 1923Eliot Frankel
- 1938Katerina Yioulaki
- 1939Angelo Cifelli
- 1964Clive Rowe
- 1964Glenn Carter
- 1966Paula Trickey
- 1979Lee Ji-hoon
- 1980Greg Puciato
- 1984Emily Ann Lloyd
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1709William Flackton, English organist, viola player, and composer (d. 1798)
- 1832Benjamin Pâquet, Canadian priest and academic (d. 1900)
- 1871Joseph G. Morrison, American captain and minister (d. 1939)
- 1920Richard Hayman, American harmonica player, conductor, and composer (d. 2014)
- 1927François Furet, French historian (d. 1997)
- 1951Marielle de Sarnez, French politician
- 1963Mikhail Scherbakov, Russian singer-songwriter and poet
- 1968Stacey Kent, American singer and guitarist
- 1969Todd Raleigh, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1975Tom Goegebuer, Belgian weightlifter
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Francis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309Pope Clement V imposes excommunication, interdiction, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse against Venice, which had unjustly seized on Ferrara, a fief of the Patrimony of Peter.
- 1329Pope John XXII issues his In Agro Dominico condemning some writings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- 1886Famous Apache warrior, Geronimo, surrenders to the U.S. Army, ending the main phase of the Apache Wars.
- 1890A tornado strikes Louisville, Kentucky, killing 76 and injuring 200.
- 1915Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
- 1958Nikita Khrushchev becomes Premier of the Soviet Union.
- 1980Silver Thursday: A steep fall in silver prices, resulting from the Hunt Brothers attempting to corner the market in silver, leads to panic on commodity and futures exchanges.
- 2004HMS Scylla, a decommissioned Leander-class frigate, is sunk as an artificial reef off Cornwall, the first of its kind in Europe.
- 2014Philippines signs a peace accord with the largest Muslim rebel group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, ending decades of conflict.
- 2015Al-Shabab militants attack and temporarily occupy a Mogadishu hotel leaving at least 20 people dead.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gitane Demone, Cal Smith, Tom Holland, Pierrick Lilliu, Catherine Spaak, Serri, Oliver Stone, Pierre-Loup Rajot, Nikki Sanderson, Nam Gyu-ri.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 2003 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 13th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,090 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 212
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-163)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (March 29, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1954 – Guy Hoffman, American singer, drummer, and composer (Violent Femmes, Oil Tasters, and BoDeans); September 1, 1922 – Vittorio Gassman, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000); January 29, 1985 – Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,109