Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 87th day of the year 1922. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,395 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,798 days or 32.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 4, 1953.
If a dog named Sky Blue - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sky Blue will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sky Blue will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Flora Robson
- 1915Jay Livingston
- 1948Matthew Corbett
- 1968Max Perlich
- 1969Laurie Brett
- 1982Sonia Agarwal
- 1985Ian Axel
- 1993Ryuki Takahashi
View the complete list of March 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1897Sepp Herberger, German footballer and manager (d. 1977)
- 1900Edward Wagenknecht, American critic and educator (d. 2004)
- 1903Charles Starrett, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1905Pandro S. Berman, American production manager and producer (d. 1996)
- 1927Marianne Fredriksson, Swedish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1942Conrad Schumann, German soldier (d. 1998)
- 1953Melchior Ndadaye, Burundian banker and politician, 4th President of Burundi (d. 1993)
- 1958Edesio Alejandro, Cuban composer
- 1958Lou Franceschetti, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1960José Maria Neves, Cape Verdeian politician, Prime Minister of Cape Verde
View the complete list of March 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 364Roman Emperor Valentinian I appoints his brother Flavius Valens co-emperor.
- 1566The foundation stone of Valletta, Malta’s capital city, is laid by Jean Parisot de Valette, Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom defeats the United States Navy in the Battle of Valparaiso, Chile.
- 1854Crimean War: France and Britain declare war on Russia.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Glorieta Pass – in New Mexico, Union forces stop the Confederate invasion of New Mexico territory. The battle began on March 26.
- 1871The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- 1913Guatemala becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1942World War II: St Nazaire Raid: In occupied France, British naval forces successfully raid the German-occupied port of Saint-Nazaire.
- 1970Gediz earthquake: A 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes western Turkey at about 23:05 local time, killed 1,086 and injured 1,260.
- 2003In a friendly fire incident, two A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft from the United States Idaho Air National Guard’s 190th Fighter Squadron attack British tanks participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, killing British soldier Matty Hull.
View the complete list of March 28 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Theroux, Shirley Kwan, Martha Davis, Michael Cretu, Jay Park, Dan Smith, Paolo Conte, Sylvia Sidney, Curly Howard, Allan Arbus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 28, 1922.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th March 1922 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 28, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 87th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 34 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,395 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,798 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,199
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 4, 1953
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1936 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1944 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1964 – Tracy Chapman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 3, 1958 – Shim Hyung-rae, South Korean actor, director, and producer; March 4, 1976 – Regi Penxten, Belgian DJ and producer (Milk Inc. and Sylver).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,742