Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,360 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Quentin - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quentin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Quentin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Charles Starrett
- 1914Edward Anhalt
- 1921Dirk Bogarde
- 1960Chris Barrie
- 1966Cheryl James
- 1968Max Perlich
- 1969Rodney Atkins
- 1976Chitrangada Singh
- 1976Dave Keuning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1871Willem Mengelberg, Dutch-Swiss conductor (d. 1951)
- 1921Walter Neugebauer, Croatian-German author and illustrator (d. 1992)
- 1933Frank Murkowski, American soldier, banker, and politician, 8th Governor of Alaska
- 1935Józef Szmidt, Polish triple jumper
- 1957Paul Eiding, American actor
- 1960Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt, French-Belgian author and playwright
- 1961Byron Scott, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Tim Lovejoy, English television host
- 1983Ladji Doucouré, French sprinter and hurdler
- 1986Abuda, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Duchy of Courland and Semigallia, a northern fief of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, ceases to exist and becomes part of Imperial Russia.
- 1802Heinrich Wilhelm Matthäus Olbers discovers 2 Pallas, the second asteroid known to man.
- 1809Peninsular War: France defeats Spain in the Battle of Medellín.
- 1854Crimean War: France and Britain declare war on Russia.
- 1910Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- 1930Turkey’s Postal Service Law rejects delivery of mail addressed Constantinople and Angora, making the Turkish names Istanbul and Ankara obligatory.
- 1933The Imperial Airways biplane City of Liverpool is believed to be the first airline lost to sabotage when a passenger sets a fire on board.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: Generalissimo Francisco Franco conquers Madrid after a three-year siege.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Cape Matapan – in the Mediterranean Sea, British Admiral Andrew Browne Cunningham leads the Royal Navy in the destruction of three major Italian heavy cruisers and two destroyers.
- 1978The US Supreme Court hands down 5–3 decision in Stump v. Sparkman, 435 U.S. 349, a controversial case involving involuntary sterilization and judicial immunity.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angelu de Leon, Elvin Bishop, Paul Simon, Tisha Campbell-Martin, John Doman, James Broderick, Kenji Ebisawa, Vinod Kambli, Ray Stark, Gabriel Gabrio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 28, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1976 – Ryan Reynolds, Canadian-American actor and producer; July 25, 1966 – Lynda Lemay, Canadian singer-songwriter; March 30, 1949 – Naomi Sims, American model and author (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176