Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,268 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Laurent - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laurent will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Laurent will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jimmie Dodd
- 1922Felice Chiusano
- 1955Reba McEntire
- 1963Chieko Honda
- 1970Vince Vaughn
- 1972David Vadim
- 1981Julia Stiles
- 1987Vaidas Baumila
- 1994Jackson Wang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1522Albert Alcibiades, Margrave of Brandenburg-Kulmbach (d. 1557)
- 1760Thomas Clarkson, English activist (d. 1846)
- 1878Abraham Walkowitz, Russian-American painter (d. 1965)
- 1895Donald Grey Barnhouse, American pastor and theologian (d. 1960)
- 1897Tillie Voss, American football player (d. 1975)
- 1909Nelson Algren, American author (d. 1981)
- 1923Paul C. Donnelly, American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- 1981Gareth David-Lloyd, Welsh actor
- 1984Nikki Sanderson, English model and actress
- 1988Ryan Kalish, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Duchy of Courland and Semigallia, a northern fief of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, ceases to exist and becomes part of Imperial Russia.
- 1802Heinrich Wilhelm Matthäus Olbers discovers 2 Pallas, the second asteroid known to man.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom defeats the United States Navy in the Battle of Valparaiso, Chile.
- 1883Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- 1910Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- 1930Turkey’s Postal Service Law rejects delivery of mail addressed Constantinople and Angora, making the Turkish names Istanbul and Ankara obligatory.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Cape Matapan – in the Mediterranean Sea, British Admiral Andrew Browne Cunningham leads the Royal Navy in the destruction of three major Italian heavy cruisers and two destroyers.
- 1959The State Council of the People’s Republic of China dissolves the government of Tibet.
- 1978The US Supreme Court hands down 5–3 decision in Stump v. Sparkman, 435 U.S. 349, a controversial case involving involuntary sterilization and judicial immunity.
- 1999Kosovo War: Serb paramilitary and military forces kill 146 Kosovo Albanians in the Izbica massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dion DiMucci, Steven Wright, Vance Joy, Brian Setzer, Gillian Blakeney, Philippe Clay, Amanda Seyfried, Harold Clurman, Megan Ellison, Roland Orzabal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 28, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1963 – Sean Lock, English comedian and actor; September 25, 1977 – Clea DuVall, American actress, director, and producer; June 25, 1928 – Moray Watson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175