Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 87th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,355 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Anhalt
- 1960Chris Barrie
- 1963Chieko Honda
- 1972Nick Frost
- 1975Akshaye Khanna
- 1976Chitrangada Singh
- 1979Chae Rim
- 1982Sonia Agarwal
- 1994Jackson Wang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1906Murray Adaskin, Canadian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 2002)
- 1907Lúcia Santos, Portuguese nun (d. 2005)
- 1922Grace Hartigan, American painter and educator (d. 2008)
- 1924Fred Flanagan, Australian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1941Philip Fang, Hong Kong simultaneous interpretation specialist, United Nations official (d. 2013)
- 1949Frank Kopel, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1968Iris Chang, American journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1975Richard Kelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Benjamin Percy, American novelist and short story writer
- 1990Dok2, South Korean rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by Praetorian Guards, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- 1794Allies under Prince Josias of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld defeat French forces at Le Cateau.
- 1809Peninsular War: France defeats Spain in the Battle of Medellín.
- 1889The Yngsjö murder in Yngsjö, Sweden: Anna Månsdotter is arrested along with her son.
- 1910Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- 1930Turkey’s Postal Service Law rejects delivery of mail addressed Constantinople and Angora, making the Turkish names Istanbul and Ankara obligatory.
- 1959The State Council of the People’s Republic of China dissolves the government of Tibet.
- 1999Kosovo War: Serb paramilitary and military forces kill 146 Kosovo Albanians in the Izbica massacre.
- 2003In a friendly fire incident, two A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft from the United States Idaho Air National Guard’s 190th Fighter Squadron attack British tanks participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, killing British soldier Matty Hull.
- 2006At least one million union members, students, and unemployed take to the streets in France in protest at the government’s proposed First Employment Contract law.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bibie, Harry Carey, T. M. Soundararajan, Kendall Schmidt, Chris Thile, Adela Noriega, Joey Heatherton, Dwight York, Janet Gaynor, Louise Latimer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 28, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rapture by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter; May 10, 1985 – Odette Annable, American actress; October 24, 1929 – Sos Sargsyan, Armenian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204