Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 87th day of the year 2003. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,876 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,292 days or 6.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 4, 2034.
If a dog named Kalila - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kalila will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kalila will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Pandro S. Berman
- 1922Joey Maxim
- 1942Mike Newell
- 1968Max Perlich
- 1973Matt Nathanson
- 1975Shanna Moakler
- 1976Chitrangada Singh
- 1981Lindsay Frimodt
- 1984Joseph Bitangcol
- 1993Ryuki Takahashi
View the complete list of March 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1727Maximilian III Joseph, Elector of Bavaria, (d. 1777)
- 1910Jimmie Dodd, American actor and singer (d. 1964)
- 1923Paul C. Donnelly, American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- 1944Ken Howard, American actor
- 1947John Records Landecker, American radio host
- 1962Jure Franko, Slovenian skier
- 1968Tim Lovejoy, English television host
- 1976Chitrangada Singh, Indian actress
- 1984Mikk-Mihkel Arro, Estonian decathlete
- 1985Stefano Ferrario, Italian footballer
View the complete list of March 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ruby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by Praetorian Guards, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom defeats the United States Navy in the Battle of Valparaiso, Chile.
- 1913Guatemala becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1920Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1920 affects the Great Lakes region and Deep South states.
- 1942World War II: St Nazaire Raid: In occupied France, British naval forces successfully raid the German-occupied port of Saint-Nazaire.
- 1959The State Council of the People’s Republic of China dissolves the government of Tibet.
- 1978The US Supreme Court hands down 5–3 decision in Stump v. Sparkman, 435 U.S. 349, a controversial case involving involuntary sterilization and judicial immunity.
- 1979The British House of Commons passes a vote of no confidence against James Callaghan’s government, precipitating a general election.
- 2003In a friendly fire incident, two A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft from the United States Idaho Air National Guard’s 190th Fighter Squadron attack British tanks participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, killing British soldier Matty Hull.
- 2005The 2005 Sumatra earthquake rocks Indonesia, and at magnitude 8.7 is the fourth strongest earthquake since 1965.
View the complete list of March 28 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vendela Kirsebom, Plastic Bertrand, Griff Rhys Jones, Graham Norton, Francesco Rasi, Zöe Lucker, Jao Mapa, Phil Leeds, Anthony Azizi, Dorian Leigh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 28, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th March 2003 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1991. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 28th March 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 28, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 87th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,876 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 233
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 4, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1998 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1991 (-181)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (March 29, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.III.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1931 – Sam Cooke, American singer-songwriter (d. 1964); March 16, 1956 – Clifton Powell, American actor, director, and producer; May 13, 1967 – Chuck Schuldiner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death, Control Denied, Slaughter, and Voodoocult) (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112