Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 88th day of the year 1947. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,730 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,910 days or 24.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 905 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1978.
If a dog named Tabata - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tabata will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tabata will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Arthur O'Connell
- 1923Bob Haymes
- 1934Nimal Mendis
- 1941Eden Kane
- 1942Scott Wilson
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1961Amy Sedaris
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1986Lucas Elliot Eberl
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1873Tullio Levi-Civita, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1902Marcel Aymé, French author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1916Peter Geach, English philosopher and academic (d. 2013)
- 1928Vincent Gigante, American boxer and mobster (d. 2005)
- 1935Ruby Murray, English singer and actress (d. 1996)
- 1943Vangelis, Greek keyboard player and songwriter (Aphrodite’s Child and Jon and Vangelis)
- 1949Pauline Marois, Canadian social worker and politician, 30th Premier of Quebec
- 1959Michael Hayes, American wrestler and singer
- 1974Miguel Gómez, Colombian-American photographer and educator
- 1985Maxim Lapierre, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tracy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1857Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry mutinies against the East India Company’s rule in India and inspires the protracted Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Elliott, Johnny Gimble, Taylor Trensch, Patachou, Patricia Tallman, Jake Lloyd, Jack McDuff, Natasja Saad, Kumi Koda, Jay Silverheels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1950. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,730 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,910 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 905
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1978
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1950 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1986 – Ruby Rose, Australian model, actress, and singer; March 24, 1945 – Patrick Malahide, English actor and screenwriter; February 23, 1982 – Karan Singh Grover, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945