Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1911Brigitte Horney
- 1940Ray Davis
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1955Brendan Gleeson
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1979De'Angelo Wilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1888Enea Bossi, Sr., Italian-American engineer, designed the Budd BB-1 Pioneer and Bossi-Bonomi Pedaliante (d. 1963)
- 1906E. Power Biggs, English-American organist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1937Roberto Chabet, Filipino painter and sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1948Bud Cort, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1953Tõnis Palts, Estonian politician, 39th Mayor of Tallinn
- 1956Patty Donahue, American singer (The Waitresses) (d. 1996)
- 1959Brad McCrimmon, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1981Brian Skala, American actor
- 1984Juan Mónaco, Argentinian tennis player
- 1985Maxim Lapierre, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1632Treaty of Saint-Germain is signed returning Quebec to French control after the English had seized it in 1629.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1806Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 2013A landslide kills 66 people in China’s Tibet Autonomous Region near Lhasa.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thierry Hazard, Joan Bennett, Julian McMahon, Manos Katrakis, Toru Baba, Tom Skerritt, Vlada Roslyakova, Arjun Sarja, Phill Jupitus, Scott Adsit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1979 – Birgitta Haukdal, Icelandic singer-songwriter and producer (Írafár); October 10, 1924 – Ed Wood, American actor, director, producer, screenwriter (d. 1978); August 18, 1956 – Kelly Willard, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054