Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Violeta Andrei
- 1954Dianne Kay
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1959Michael Hayes
- 1964Elle Macpherson
- 1967John Popper
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1986Yoo So-young
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1790John Tyler, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1936Richard Rodney Bennett, English-American composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1943Vangelis, Greek keyboard player and songwriter (Aphrodite’s Child and Jon and Vangelis)
- 1945Speedy Keen, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Thunderclap Newman) (d. 2002)
- 1946Billy Thorpe, English-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs) (d. 2007)
- 1949Michael Brecker, American saxophonist and composer (Steps Ahead and Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 2007)
- 1971Lara Logan, South African-American journalist
- 1972Michel Ancel, French game designer, created Rayman
- 1973Steve Smith, English high jumper
- 1979Lauri Lahesalu, Estonian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1683Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 1857Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry mutinies against the East India Company’s rule in India and inspires the protracted Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Mennell, Ann Flood, Lenna Kuurmaa, Fred Ball, Sean Altman, Julian McMahon, Maxwell Caulfield, Candy Barr, Danijela Martinović, Peyton List.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1964 – Bridget Fonda, American actress; January 14, 1990 – Grant Gustin, American actor and singer; August 17, 1971 – Ed Motta, Brazilian singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901