Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,022 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe
- 1935Ruby Murray
- 1943Chad Allan
- 1955Brendan Gleeson
- 1958Victor Salva
- 1965Jill Goodacre
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1819Edwin Drake, American businessman (d. 1880)
- 1867Cy Young, American baseball player and manager (d. 1955)
- 1912Hanna Reitsch, Polish-German soldier and pilot (d. 1979)
- 1943Eric Idle, English actor and singer
- 1945Willem Ruis, Dutch game show host (d. 1986)
- 1949Kayahan, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- 1952Teófilo Stevenson, Cuban boxer and engineer (d. 2012)
- 1956Kurt Thomas, American gymnast and actor
- 1973Steve Smith, English high jumper
- 1984Mohamed Bouazizi, Tunisian street vendor and activist (d. 2011)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1809King Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden abdicates after a coup d'état. At the Diet of Porvoo, Finland’s four Estates pledge allegiance to Alexander I of Russia, commencing the secession of the Grand Duchy of Finland from Sweden.
- 1857Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry mutinies against the East India Company’s rule in India and inspires the protracted Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1945World War II: Last day of V-1 flying bomb attacks on England.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Badi Assad, Maria Menounos, Einar Örn Benediktsson, Kendrick Lamar, Elaine Stritch, Dougray Scott, Shirley Stelfox, Iemasa Kayumi, Patrick Fiori, Naomi Shindō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1973 – Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Australian actress; January 14, 1949 – Paul Chubb, Australian actor (d. 2002); January 6, 1976 – Lu Yi, Chinese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184