Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1956Kurt Thomas
- 1962Kongar-ol Ondar
- 1964Elle Macpherson
- 1970Ruth England
- 1979De'Angelo Wilson
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara
- 1980Josh Logan
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1986Yoo So-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1584Ferdinando Fairfax, 2nd Lord Fairfax of Cameron, English general and politician (d. 1648)
- 1902Marcel Aymé, French author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1918Pearl Bailey, American actress and singer (d. 1990)
- 1918Sam Walton, American businessman, founded Walmart and Sam’s Club (d. 1992)
- 1933Jacques Brault, Canadian poet and academic
- 1946Billy Thorpe, English-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs) (d. 2007)
- 1949Michael Brecker, American saxophonist and composer (Steps Ahead and Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 2007)
- 1965William Oefelein, American commander, pilot, and astronaut
- 1971Lara Logan, South African-American journalist
- 1991Hayley McFarland, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1941World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanie Dodds, Michael Stipe, Mia Farrow, Ernie Hudson, Billie Bird, Willy Fritsch, Spencer Redford, N. T. Rama Rao, William C. Woxlin, Snoop Dogg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1913 – Eleanor Holm, American swimmer and actress (d. 2004); September 25, 1971 – Brian Dunkleman, American actor and television host; July 23, 1967 – Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979