Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,906 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1815Costache Caragiale
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1918Pearl Bailey
- 1955Christopher Lawford
- 1958Victor Salva
- 1961Amy Sedaris
- 1962Kongar-ol Ondar
- 1968Sue Foley
- 1983Ryohei Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1911Tito Arévalo, Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000)
- 1913R. S. Thomas, Welsh priest and poet (d. 2000)
- 1929Sheila Kitzinger, English activist, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1933Jacques Brault, Canadian poet and academic
- 1939Roland Arnall, French-American businessman and diplomat, 63rd United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (d. 2008)
- 1972Junichi Suwabe, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara, Japanese singer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and artist
- 1987Danielle Byrnes, Australian model and actress
- 1991Fabio Borini, Italian footballer
- 1993Riin Emajõe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1847Mexican–American War: United States forces led by General Winfield Scott take Veracruz after a siege.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 2004The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dooley Wilson, Sophia Myles, Jeff Blumenkrantz, Lukman Sardi, Annette Funicello, Kevin Skinner, Candy Hsu, Rolando Molina, Jerry Mathers, Tomoko Kawase.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1928 – Shirley Temple, American actress, singer, dancer, and diplomat (d. 2014); October 5, 1983 – Jesse Eisenberg, American actor, playwright, and author; July 13, 1963 – Kenny Johnson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940