Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,148 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fin - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1905Philip Ahn
- 1918Pearl Bailey
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1959Michael Hayes
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1980Chris D'Elia
- 1981Nihal Yalçın
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1867Cy Young, American baseball player and manager (d. 1955)
- 1874Lou Henry Hoover, American wife of Herbert Hoover, 33rd First Lady of the United States (d. 1944)
- 1936Mogens Camre, Danish politician
- 1952John Hendricks, American businessman, founded Discovery Communications
- 1955Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director
- 1957Christopher Lambert, American-French actor and producer
- 1965Emilios T. Harlaftis, Greek astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1973Sebastiano Siviglia, Italian footballer
- 1982Hideaki Takizawa, Japanese actor and singer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1992Chris Massoglia, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1941World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 1982The Canada Act 1982 receives the Royal Assent from Queen Elizabeth II, setting the stage for the Queen of Canada to proclaim the Constitution Act, 1982.
- 1999The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 10,000 mark (10,006.78) for the first time, during the height of the dot-com bubble.
- 2004The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.
- 2014The first same-sex marriages in England and Wales are performed.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eden Riegel, Petra Haden, Kaye Ballard, Mark Kozelek, Hugh Griffith, Pamela Stephenson, Pedro Guerra, Royce Campbell, David Simeon, Brandy Norwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1916 – Walter Cronkite, American journalist, voice actor, and producer (d. 2009); March 22, 1955 – James House, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 14, 1908 – Morey Amsterdam, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230