Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1918. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,030 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,343 days or 33.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 9, 1949.
If a dog named Bonner - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bonner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Edmund Lowe
- 1942Mike Pender
- 1947Jennifer Warnes
- 1952Rudy Fernandez
- 1953Robyn Hitchcock
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti
- 1966Heidi Swedberg
- 1979Patrick Renna
- 1986Stacie Orrico
- 1988Patricia Tumulak
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1924Lilian Velez, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1948)
- 1933Lee Radziwill, American socialite
- 1937Bobby Driscoll, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1948Snowy White, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thin Lizzy, Pink Floyd, and The Bleeding Heart Band)
- 1960Neal Heaton, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Xavier Bettel, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1975Aleksei Abdulkhalikov, Russian footballer
- 1983Sarah Poewe, South African swimmer
- 1984Santonio Holmes, American football player
- 1994Umika Kawashima, Japanese singer and actress (9nine)
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 724Empress Genshō abdicates the throne in favor of her nephew Shōmu who becomes emperor of Japan.
- 1575Indian Mughal Emperor Akbar defeats Bengali army at the Battle of Tukaroi.
- 1857Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
- 1885The American Telephone & Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1938Oil is discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 1991In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 2005Mayerthorpe tragedy: James Roszko murders four Royal Canadian Mounted Police constables during a drug bust at his property in Rochfort Bridge, Alberta, then commits suicide. It is the deadliest peace-time incident for the RCMP since 1885 and the North-West Rebellion.
- 2005Steve Fossett becomes the first person to fly an airplane non-stop around the world solo without refueling.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian McCulloch, Monica Chan, Kihachirō Uemura, Maria Franziska von Trapp, Peter Maffay, Ohga Tanaka, Bob Yari, Phil Austin, Jack Teagarden, Rudolph Valentino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1918.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1918 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 1918
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,030 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,343 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 1949
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 13, 1923 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1947 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1926 – Robert Clary, French-American actor and author; January 8, 1947 – Laurie Walters, American actress; December 25, 1982 – Ethan Kath, Canadian keyboard player, songwriter and producer (Crystal Castles and Kïll Cheerleadër).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824