Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1952. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,207 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,402 days or 23.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 10, 1983.
If a dog named Michiko - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Michiko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Michiko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Florence Auer
- 1923Doc Watson
- 1933Alfredo Landa
- 1937Bobby Driscoll
- 1954John Lilley
- 1955Darnell Williams
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti
- 1977Ronan Keating
- 1992Jordy Lucas
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1678Madeleine de Verchères, Canadian rebel leader (d. 1747)
- 1831George Pullman, American engineer and businessman, founded the Pullman Company (d. 1897)
- 1860John Montgomery Ward, American baseball player and manager (d. 1925)
- 1933Lee Radziwill, American socialite
- 1946Mike Wood, English Labour Party politician
- 1949Ron Chernow, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1955Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961John Matteson, American author and educator
- 1966Heidi Swedberg, American actress and singer
- 1984Valerio Bernabò, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NDFEPHAE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words NDFEPHAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Gundobad (nephew of Ricimer) nominates Glycerius as emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1799The Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu ends with the surrender of the French garrison.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1918Germany, Austria and Russia sign the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk ending Russia’s involvement in World War I, and leading to the independence of Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
- 1931The United States adopts The Star-Spangled Banner as its national anthem.
- 1938The Mallard the fastest steam driven train on the planet, was built by LNER Doncaster Works England
- 1991An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles police officers.
- 1991In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 1991United Airlines Flight 585 crashes on approach into Colorado Springs, Colorado, killing 25.
- 1997The tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, Sky Tower in downtown Auckland, New Zealand, opens after two-and-a-half years of construction.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valarie Rae Miller, Song Seung-hyun, Mojo Nixon, Ilmar Raag, Lindsay Price, Duncan Renaldo, Juhan Kallaste, Junki Tozuka, David Lynch, Hilmir Snær Guðnason.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1952.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1952 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd March 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 63rd day of 1952
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,207 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,402 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 854
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 10, 1983
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1954 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-110)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: III.III.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1961 – Brian Mannix, Australian singer and actor (Uncanny X-Men); March 12, 1907 – Arthur Hewlett, English actor (d. 1997); March 15, 1968 – Kahimi Karie, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022