Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 62nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,981 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Brundi - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brundi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brundi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Leopold Jessner
- 1913Harold J. Stone
- 1933Alfredo Landa
- 1952Rudy Fernandez
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1964Laura Harring
- 1977Barret Swatek
- 1989Hayley Marie Norman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1841John Murray, Canadian-Scottish oceanographer and biologist (d. 1914)
- 1873William Green, American union leader and politician (d. 1952)
- 1946Mike Wood, English Labour Party politician
- 1949Gloria Hendry, American actress
- 1951Lindsay Cooper, English bassoon player and composer (Henry Cow, News from Babel, and Feminist Improvising Group) (d. 2013)
- 1955Darnell Williams, English-American actor
- 1964Laura Harring, Mexican-American model and actress, Miss USA 1985
- 1966Tone Lōc, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1975Aleksandr Abdulkhalikov, Russian footballer
- 1978Ashwin Madia, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 724Empress Genshō abdicates the throne in favor of her nephew Shōmu who becomes emperor of Japan.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The first amphibious landing of the United States Marine Corps begins the Battle of Nassau.
- 1799The Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu ends with the surrender of the French garrison.
- 1845Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1865Opening of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, the founding member of the HSBC Group.
- 1873Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any “obscene, lewd, or lascivious” books through the mail.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1924The Free State of Fiume is annexed by Kingdom of Italy.
- 1945World War II: A former Armia Krajowa unit massacres at least 150 Ukrainian civilians in Pawłokoma, Poland.
- 1972Mohawk Airlines Flight 405 crashes as a result of a control malfunction and insufficient training in emergency procedures.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edie McClurg, Kacey Musgraves, Anika Knudsen, Rory Culkin, Cathy Weseluck, Bappi Lahiri, Monty Norman, Taylor Momsen, Danish Nawaz, Diane Birch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 3, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1974 – Edsel Dope, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dope); November 21, 1932 – Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984); August 3, 1937 – Steven Berkoff, English actor, director, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245