Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 62nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,892 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Caliban - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caliban will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caliban will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ethel Grandin
- 1911Jean Harlow
- 1913Harold J. Stone
- 1928Joe Conley
- 1930Alfredo Alcón
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1964Laura Harring
- 1970Julie Bowen
- 1981Justin Gabriel
- 1986Stacie Orrico
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1816Henry Norris, English civil engineer (d. 1878)
- 1921Diana Barrymore, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1935Zhelyu Zhelev, Bulgarian philosopher and politician, 2nd President of Bulgaria (d. 2015)
- 1955Darnell Williams, English-American actor
- 1962Glen E. Friedman, American photographer
- 1970Kristine Kunce, Australian tennis player
- 1973Xavier Bettel, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1982Colton Orr, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Toby Turner, American comedian and actor
- 1988Max Waller, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820The U.S. Congress passes the Missouri Compromise.
- 1875Georges Bizet’s opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra-Comique in Paris.
- 1875The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in the Montreal Gazette.
- 1904Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany becomes the first person to make a sound recording of a political document, using Thomas Edison’s phonograph cylinder.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1931The United States adopts The Star-Spangled Banner as its national anthem.
- 1942World War II: Ten Japanese warplanes raid the town of Broome, Western Australia, killing more than 100 people.
- 1944The Order of Nakhimov and Order of Ushakov are instituted in USSR as the highest naval awards.
- 1953A Canadian Pacific Air Lines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
- 1997The tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, Sky Tower in downtown Auckland, New Zealand, opens after two-and-a-half years of construction.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Lepage, Dave Van Ronk, Arthur Brown, Nell McAndrew, Peter Breck, Marianela González, Nick Wechsler, Sara Dallin, Richard Dawson, Elkie Brooks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 3, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1961 – Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer; June 10, 1989 – Ryuya Wakaba, Japanese actor; September 16, 1935 – Billy Boy Arnold, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236