Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 62nd day of the year 2003. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,685 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,895 days or 5.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 9, 2034.
If a dog named Landry - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Landry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Landry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ethel Grandin
- 1920James Doohan
- 1921Diana Barrymore
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1957Thom Hoffman
- 1968Scott Radinsky
- 1979Patrick Renna
- 1981Justin Gabriel
- 1982Jessica Biel
- 1988Patricia Tumulak
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1756William Godwin, English journalist and author (d. 1836)
- 1816Henry Norris, English civil engineer (d. 1878)
- 1879József Klekl, Slovene-Hungarian journalist and priest (d. 1936)
- 1880Florence Auer, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1962)
- 1901Claude Choules, English-Australian soldier (d. 2011)
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1962Jackie Joyner-Kersee, American heptathlete long jumper
- 1979Albert Jorquera, Spanish footballer
- 1982Jessica Biel, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1988Riccardo Bocchino, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861Alexander II of Russia signs the Emancipation Manifesto, freeing serfs.
- 1878The Russo-Turkish War ends as Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1904Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany becomes the first person to make a sound recording of a political document, using Thomas Edison’s phonograph cylinder.
- 1940Five people are killed in an arson attack on the offices of the communist newspaper Norrskensflamman in Luleå, Sweden.
- 1945World War II: American and Filipino troops recapture Manila in the Philippines.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 1980The USS Nautilus is decommissioned and stricken from the Naval Vessel Register.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
- 2014The trial of Oscar Pistorius begins in Pretoria.
- 2015Slovenia legalizes same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Jump, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, Ilse Huizinga, Andrew Buchan, Gayle Blakeney, Dick Dodd, Joey King, Brian McGuire, Rakuto Tochihara, Lara Jill Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 2003.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 2003 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 31, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd March 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,685 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,895 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 192
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 2034
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 31, 1993 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-182)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (March 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1980 – Darius Campbell, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; November 19, 1971 – Alice Peacock, American singer-songwriter; September 23, 1975 – Jaime Bergman, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914