Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 2012 was a Saturday and it was the 63rd day of the year 2012. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,473 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 824 days or 2.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 84 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 10, 2043.
If a dog named Cherubino - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 47 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cherubino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cherubino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Florence Auer
- 1937Bobby Driscoll
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti
- 1958Miranda Richardson
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1961Mary Page Keller
- 1967Shankar Mahadevan
- 1968Scott Radinsky
- 1970Julie Bowen
- 1971Charlie Brooker
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1520Matthias Flacius, Croatian theologian and reformer (d. 1575)
- 1911Jean Harlow, American actress and singer (d. 1937)
- 1913Margaret Bonds, American pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1920Julius Boros, American golfer and accountant (d. 1994)
- 1946John Virgo, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1953Robyn Hitchcock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Soft Boys and Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians)
- 1966Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia)
- 1976Fraser Gehrig, Australian footballer
- 1983Marie-Pier Boudreau Gagnon, Canadian swimmer
- 1986Stacie Orrico, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Indian Mughal Emperor Akbar defeats Bengali army at the Battle of Tukaroi.
- 1820The U.S. Congress passes the Missouri Compromise.
- 1861Alexander II of Russia signs the Emancipation Manifesto, freeing serfs.
- 1873Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any “obscene, lewd, or lascivious” books through the mail.
- 1905Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- 1924The thirteen-century-old Islamic caliphate is abolished when Caliph Abdülmecid II of the Ottoman Empire is deposed. The last remnant of the old regime gives way to the reformed Turkey of Kemal Atatürk.
- 1931The United States adopts The Star-Spangled Banner as its national anthem.
- 1985A magnitude 8.3 earthquake strikes the Valparaíso Region of Chile, killing 177 and leaving nearly a million people homeless.
- 2009The Historical Archive of the City of Cologne collapses.
- 2015Slovenia legalizes same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billie Joe Armstrong, Charles Keating, Michael Des Barres, Korey Cooper, Azusa Yamamoto, Guy Pearce, Zac Farro, Thomas Dekker, Ogie Diaz, Marcel Schirmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 2012.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 2012 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,013,871,313. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Part of Me by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,052,895 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2012. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd March 2012 is 382,658. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 22,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 19,069 times in the year 2012. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 2012. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 63rd day of 2012
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 2012
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,473 days
- Days spent sleeping: 824 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 84
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 10, 2043
- Age in dog years: 47 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2012 world population: 7,013,871,313
- Number one song: Part of Me by Katy Perry (March 3, 2012)
- Babies born in 2012: 140,052,895
- Babies born in 2012 every day: 382,658
- Babies born in 2012 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 22,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 19,069 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1987 – Allison Weiss, American singer-songwriter; October 19, 1989 – Rakuto Tochihara, Japanese actor; August 13, 1979 – Kasia Smutniak, Polish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762