Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 89th day of the year 1941. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,240 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,747 days or 26.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 1972.
If a dog named Clemenetine - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clemenetine will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clemenetine will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Maurice LaMarche
- 1967Fuyumi Sakamoto
- 1968Celine Dion
- 1968Donna D'Errico
- 1971Mark Consuelos
- 1975Bahar Soomekh
- 1976Matt Doran
- 1977Rupert Evans
- 1979Norah Jones
- 1993Song Min-ho
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1930Rolf Harris, Australian-English singer-songwriter
- 1942Ruben Kun, Nauruan lawyer and politician, 14th President of Nauru
- 1956Bill Butler, Scottish educator and politician
- 1957Michael Lehmann, American director and producer
- 1957Paul Reiser, American actor and screenwriter
- 1965Piers Morgan, English journalist and talk show host
- 1973Rodney Thomas, American football player (d. 2014)
- 1977Abhishek Chaubey, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1981Angie Greenup, American comedian, actress, and television host
- 1990Lee Gi-kwang, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (BEAST)
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FJZUDXAGFI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters FJZUDXAGFI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The Florida Territory is created in the United States.
- 1842Ether anesthesia is used for the first time, in an operation by the American surgeon Dr. Crawford Long.
- 1863Danish prince Wilhelm Georg is chosen as King George of Greece.
- 1899German Society of Chemistry issues an invitation to other national scientific organizations to appoint delegates to the International Committee on Atomic Weights.
- 1910The Mississippi Legislature founds the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 1939Detective Comics #27 is released, introducing Batman.
- 1944Allied bombing raid on Nuremberg. Along the English eastern coast 795 aircraft are despatched, including 572 Lancasters, 214 Halifaxes and 9 Mosquitos. The bombers meet resistance at the coasts of Belgium and the Netherlands from German fighters. In total, 95 bombers are lost, making it the largest RAF Bomber Command loss of World War II.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1982Space Shuttle program: STS-3 Mission is completed with the landing of Columbia at White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico.
- 2009Twelve gunmen attack the Manawan Police Academy in Lahore, Pakistan.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Cheng, Paul Gilbert, John Conlee, Lana Wachowski, Phil Manzanera, Trinidad James, Van McCoy, Les Claypool, Henry Priestman, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1941.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1941 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 28, 1946. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1941
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,240 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,747 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 1972
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 28, 1946 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.III.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1971 – Winona Ryder, American actress and producer; October 2, 1961 – Jaan Toomik, Estonian director and producer; July 18, 1960 – Anne-Marie Johnson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934