Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1943. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,512 days or 26.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 1974.
If a dog named Lager - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lager will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lager will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Peter Marshall
- 1926Ray McAnally
- 1937Warren Beatty
- 1943Sarah Badel
- 1945Eric Clapton
- 1957Michael Lehmann
- 1957Paul Reiser
- 1958Maurice LaMarche
- 1968Donna D'Errico
- 1983Hebe Tien
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1874Charles Lightoller, English 2nd officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1952)
- 1874Nicolae Rădescu, Romanian general and politician, Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1892Fortunato Depero, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1960)
- 1895Charlie Wilson, English footballer (d. 1971)
- 1928Tom Sharpe, English-Spanish author and educator (d. 2013)
- 1940Hans Ragnemalm, Swedish lawyer and judge
- 1960Laurie Graham, Canadian skier
- 1980Ricardo Osorio, Mexican footballer
- 1981Andrea Masi, Italian rugby player
- 1990András Simon, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Justin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1841The National Bank of Greece is founded in Athens.
- 1842Ether anesthesia is used for the first time, in an operation by the American surgeon Dr. Crawford Long.
- 1870Texas is readmitted to the Union following Reconstruction.
- 1885The Battle for Kushka triggers the Panjdeh Incident which nearly gives rise to war between the British Empire and Russian Empire.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1964Jeopardy!, hosted by Art Fleming debuts.
- 1965Vietnam War: A car bomb explodes in front of the United States Embassy, Saigon, killing 22 and wounding 183 others.
- 1979Airey Neave, a British Member of Parliament, is killed by a car bomb as he exits the Palace of Westminster. The Irish National Liberation Army claims responsibility.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gulshan Grover, Roger J. Beaujard, Patricia Velásquez, Rich Homie Quan, Dorrit Weixler, Katy de la Cruz, Macdonald Carey, King Diamond, Hirofumi Araki, John Kapelos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1943.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1943 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1948. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1943
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,512 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 966
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1965 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1948 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.III.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1924 – Jacques Antoine, French game show producer, created ''The Crystal Maze'' and ''Fort Boyard'' (d. 2012); November 4, 1947 – Jerry Fleck, American actor, director, and production manager (d. 2003); November 18, 1970 – Peta Wilson, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852