Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 90th day of the year 1980. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,807 days or 13.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 2011.
If a dog named Nibblet - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nibblet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nibblet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Ray McAnally
- 1933Jean-Claude Brialy
- 1949Lene Lovich
- 1958Michael Morris
- 1973Matthew Pritchard
- 1976Matt Doran
- 1978Simon Webbe
- 1979Sean Garrett
- 1980Dwi Sasono
- 1984Jonny Diaz
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1750John Stafford Smith, English organist and composer (d. 1836)
- 1930Rolf Harris, Australian-English singer-songwriter
- 1948Nigel Jones, Baron Jones of Cheltenham, English computer programmer and politician
- 1956Shahla Sherkat, Iranian journalist and author
- 1964Ian Ziering, American actor and producer
- 1970Jone Nikula, Finnish radio and television host
- 1978Teemu Aalto, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1980Ricardo Osorio, Mexican footballer
- 1983Hebe Tien, Taiwanese singer and actress (S.H.E)
- 1989Chris Sale, American baseball player
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Drew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The Florida Territory is created in the United States.
- 1855Origins of the American Civil War: “Border Ruffians” from Missouri invade Kansas and force election of a pro-slavery legislature.
- 1856The Treaty of Paris is signed, ending the Crimean War.
- 1867Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2-cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward.
- 1870Texas is readmitted to the Union following Reconstruction.
- 1918Outburst of bloody March Events in Baku and other locations of Baku Governorate.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Easter Offensive begins after North Vietnamese forces cross into the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) of South Vietnam.
- 2009Twelve gunmen attack the Manawan Police Academy in Lahore, Pakistan.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arun Vijay, Matthew McGrory, Emma Suárez, Dante Carver, Dana Key, Mary Garden, Keenan Wynn, David Houston, Tom Lehrer, Elaine Devry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 30th March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,807 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 489
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 2011
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1984 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-140)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd (April 5, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.III.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1979 – Hirofumi Arai, Japanese-Korean actor; May 30, 1974 – Big L, American rapper (Children of the Corn and Diggin' in the Crates Crew) (d. 1999); July 2, 1974 – Tim Christensen, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,061