Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 89th day of the year 2007. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,220 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,407 days or 3.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 6, 2038.
If a dog named Picco - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 77 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Picco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Picco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Richard Dysart
- 1930John Astin
- 1930Rolf Harris
- 1962MC Hammer
- 1967Fuyumi Sakamoto
- 1969Nuša Derenda
- 1971Mark Consuelos
- 1972Mili Avital
- 1982Jason Dohring
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1640John Trenchard, English politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1695)
- 1857Léon Charles Thévenin, French engineer (d. 1926)
- 1919Robin M. Williams, New Zealand mathematician and academic (d. 2013)
- 1926Ingvar Kamprad, Swedish businessman, founded IKEA
- 1933George Morfogen, American actor and producer
- 1951Tina Monzon-Palma, Filipino journalist
- 1956Juanito Oiarzabal, Spanish mountaineer
- 1959Peter Ellis, New Zealand criminal
- 1977Rupert Evans, English actor
- 1987Trent Barreta, American wrestler
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1855Origins of the American Civil War: “Border Ruffians” from Missouri invade Kansas and force election of a pro-slavery legislature.
- 1885The Battle for Kushka triggers the Panjdeh Incident which nearly gives rise to war between the British Empire and Russian Empire.
- 1899German Society of Chemistry issues an invitation to other national scientific organizations to appoint delegates to the International Committee on Atomic Weights.
- 1939Detective Comics #27 is released, introducing Batman.
- 1940Second Sino-Japanese War: Japan declares Nanking capital of a new Chinese puppet government, nominally controlled by Wang Jingwei.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Easter Offensive begins after North Vietnamese forces cross into the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) of South Vietnam.
- 2006The United Kingdom Terrorism Act 2006 becomes a law.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sunil Dutt, O. C. Smith, Audie England, Billy Barty, Michel Fugain, Emily Perry, Eve Torres, Tamzin Outhwaite, Justin Sullivan, John Denver.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 2007.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 2007 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 2016. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Glamorous by Fergie featuring Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 30th March 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 2007
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,220 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,407 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 143
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 2038
- Age in dog years: 77 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 22, 2016 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1999 (-131)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Glamorous by Fergie featuring Ludacris (March 31, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1970 – Andre Nickatina, American rapper and producer; September 24, 1922 – Theresa Merritt, American actress and singer (d. 1998); August 9, 1991 – Young Thug, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900