Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1933 was a Friday and it was the 90th day of the year 1933. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,113 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,704 days or 29.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 1964.
If a dog named Lala - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lala will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lala will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1859Emil Fenyvessy
- 1913Etta Baker
- 1934John D. Loudermilk
- 1934Richard Chamberlain
- 1937Willem Duyn
- 1950Hiroshi Tachi
- 1961Howard Gordon
- 1972Andrew Bowen
- 1983Anthony Lewis
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1718Mariana Victoria of Spain (d. 1781)
- 1893Herbert Meinhard Mühlpfordt, German physician and historian (d. 1982)
- 1911Elisabeth Grümmer, German soprano (d. 1986)
- 1916John H. Wood, Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 1979)
- 1947Don Foster, English academic and politician
- 1957Marc McClure, American actor
- 1963Geir Rognø, Norwegian bassist
- 1980Maaya Sakamoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Yanin Vismitananda, Thai actress and martial artist
- 1988Louis van der Westhuizen, Namibian cricketer
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PHUOPZE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words PHUOPZE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307After divorcing his wife Minervina, Constantine marries Fausta, the daughter of the retired Roman Emperor Maximian.
- 1561The city of San Cristóbal, Táchira is founded.
- 1903Richard Pearse allegedly makes a powered flight in an early aircraft.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1910Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1921The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- 1931An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000.
- 1949The Dominion of Newfoundland joins the Canadian Confederation and becomes the 10th Province of Canada.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1991Georgian independence referendum, 1991: Nearly 99 percent of the voters support the country’s independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cyrinda Foxe, Darren Criss, Admiral P, David Aaron Baker, Jennifer Beals, River Viiperi, Laila Rouass, Al Freeman, Jr., Gabriel Damon, Michael Grimm.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1933.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1933 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1952. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1933
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 29 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 32,113 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,088
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 1964
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1938 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1952 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1918 – Ben Johnson, American actor and stuntman (d. 1996); July 24, 1998 – Bindi Irwin, Australian actress, singer, and television host; May 29, 1982 – Joanne Borgella, American singer and model (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817