Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 90th day of the year 1939. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,642 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,881 days or 27.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 1970.
If a dog named Kubla - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kubla will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kubla will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Volker Schlöndorff
- 1961Howard Gordon
- 1964Fez Whatley
- 1974Benjamin Eicher
- 1975Adam Green
- 1976Anthony B
- 1983Melissa Ordway
- 1983Noah "40" Shebib
- 1984Yanin Vismitananda
- 1990Bang Yong-guk
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1847Hermann de Pourtalès, Swiss sailor (d. 1904)
- 1916John H. Wood, Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 1979)
- 1921Peggy Rea, American actress and casting director (d. 2011)
- 1932John Jakes, American author
- 1974Benjamin Eicher, German director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Vice Ganda, Filipino actor and singer
- 1980Chien-Ming Wang, Taiwanese baseball player
- 1984James Jones, American football player
- 1987Winston Venable, American football player
- 1992Stijn de Looijer, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Grayson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Queen Isabella of Castille issues the Alhambra Decree, ordering her 150,000 Jewish and Muslim subjects to convert to Christianity or face expulsion.
- 1822The massacre of the population of the Greek island of Chios by soldiers of the Ottoman Empire following an attempted rebellion, depicted by the French artist Eugène Delacroix.
- 1885The United Kingdom establishes the Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1917The United States takes possession of the Danish West Indies after paying $25 million to Denmark, and renames the territory the United States Virgin Islands.
- 1931TWA Flight 599 crashes near Bazaar, Kansas, killing eight, including University of Notre Dame head football coach Knute Rockne.
- 1959The 14th Dalai Lama, crosses the border into India and is granted political asylum.
- 1964A coup d'état in Brazil establishes a military government, under the aegis of general Castelo Branco.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukana, Fritz Weaver, Jackie Cain, Alberta Watson, Will Rothhaar, Devon Aoki, Chad Hugo, Paul Merton, Sibel Tüzün, John L. Sullivan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1939.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1939 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1912. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 1, 1951. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1939
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,642 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,881 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 1970
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1912 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 1, 1951 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1939 – Susan Flannery, American actress and director; May 19, 1980 – Drew Fuller, American model and actor; July 27, 1910 – Fern Persons, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887