Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 90th day of the year 1947. It was the 13th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,223 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,741 days or 23.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 1978.
If a dog named Tangerine - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tangerine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tangerine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Lucille Bliss
- 1943Al Goodman
- 1945Valerie Curtin
- 1964Brad Slaight
- 1971Craig McCracken
- 1975Adam Green
- 1976Josh Saviano
- 1984Yanin Vismitananda
- 1985Jessica Szohr
- 1999Chae Sang-woo
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1819Chlodwig, Prince of Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst (d. 1901)
- 1903John Harron, American actor (d. 1939)
- 1938Tõnno Lepmets, Estonian basketball player (d. 2005)
- 1942Michael Savage, American radio host and author
- 1947Augustin Banyaga, Rwandan-American mathematician and academic
- 1953Dennis Kamakahi, American guitarist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1965Jean-Christophe Lafaille, French mountaineer (d. 2006)
- 1979Omri Afek, Israeli footballer
- 1984Eddie Johnson, American soccer player
- 1992Beatričė Rožinskaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The massacre of the population of the Greek island of Chios by soldiers of the Ottoman Empire following an attempted rebellion, depicted by the French artist Eugène Delacroix.
- 1877The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigō army in Ōita Nakatsu, rebels.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1918Massacre of ethnic Azerbaijanis is committed by allied armed groups of Armenian Revolutionary Federation and Bolsheviks. Nearly 12,000 Azerbaijani Muslims are killed.
- 1921The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- 1964A coup d'état in Brazil establishes a military government, under the aegis of general Castelo Branco.
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Mugge, Camryn Manheim, Alanis Morissette, Bokeem Woodbine, Juan José Gurruchaga, James Coco, Avant, Mary Frann, Jason Spevack, Chad Channing.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1947.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1947
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 13th Monday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,223 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,741 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 888
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1960 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1901 – Ub Iwerks, American animator, director, and producer, co-created Mickey Mouse (d. 1971); July 20, 1945 – Johnny Loughrey, Irish singer-songwriter (d. 2005); December 1, 1971 – Emily Mortimer, English actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,746