Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 90th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,832 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Shoshana Damari
- 1943Christopher Walken
- 1951Lena Söderberg
- 1957Marc McClure
- 1960Michelle Nicastro
- 1965William McNamara
- 1978Daniel Mays
- 1980Kate Micucci
- 1980Maaya Sakamoto
- 1986Jay Rock
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 31.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1576Countess Louise Juliana of Nassau (d. 1644)
- 1904Đorđe Andrejević-Kun, Serbian painter (d. 1964)
- 1915Albert Hourani, English historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1920Paul Zorner, German soldier and pilot (d. 2014)
- 1941Faith Leech, Australian swimmer (d. 2013)
- 1979Euan Burton, Scottish martial artist and coach
- 1980Karolina Lassbo, Swedish lawyer and blogger
- 1987Allison Falk, American soccer player
- 1987Aridane Santana, Spanish footballer
- 1991Jan Šebek, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 31.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885The United Kingdom establishes the Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- 1910Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1918Daylight saving time goes into effect in the United States for the first time.
- 1921The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- 1931An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000.
- 1945World War II: A defecting German pilot delivers a Messerschmitt Me 262A-1, the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft, to the Americans, the first to fall into Allied hands.
- 1964A coup d'état in Brazil establishes a military government, under the aegis of general Castelo Branco.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
View the complete list of historical events for March 31.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jasmine Murray, Anthony LaPaglia, Elmore James, Lizzy Caplan, Bassnectar, Mike Reno, LeAnn Rimes, Hal Williams, Abigail Mavity, Peter Laughner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 31, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 2, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1944 – Inday Badiday, Filipino journalist and actress (d. 2003); September 30, 1953 – Deborah Allen, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 5, 1984 – Yulia Peresild, Russian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159