Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 90th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,683 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Victor Varconi
- 1913Etta Baker
- 1916Lucille Bliss
- 1922Richard Kiley
- 1934Richard Chamberlain
- 1945Gabe Kaplan
- 1972Andrew Bowen
- 1980Kate Micucci
- 1987The Child of Lov
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1885Pascin, Bulgarian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1930)
- 1893Herbert Meinhard Mühlpfordt, German physician and historian (d. 1982)
- 1935Judith Rossner, American author (d. 2005)
- 1943Christopher Walken, American actor and singer
- 1948Al Gore, American soldier and politician, 45th Vice President of the United States and Nobel Prize laureate
- 1961Howard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1976Anthony B, Jamaican singer and DJ
- 1980Karolina Lassbo, Swedish lawyer and blogger
- 1989Josmil Pinto, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1998Valeria Gorlats, Estonian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1910Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1917The United States takes possession of the Danish West Indies after paying $25 million to Denmark, and renames the territory the United States Virgin Islands.
- 1930The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- 1931An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000.
- 1951Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
- 1985The first WrestleMania, the biggest wrestling event from the WWE (then the WWF), takes place in Madison Square Garden in New York.
- 1986Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of historical events for March 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Padden, Slim Dusty, Ramona Marquez, Walter Schreifels, Trần Thị Thùy Dung, Daniel Tosh, Mientje Kling, Michael Cornacchia, Ryan Carnes, Barbara Acklin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 31, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 2, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1984 – Matthew Murphy, English singer and guitarist (The Wombats); February 20, 1953 – Poison Ivy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Cramps); March 17, 1962 – Janet Gardner, American singer and guitarist (Vixen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976