Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 90th day of the year 1973. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,765 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,588 days or 15.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 2004.
If a dog named Ginseng - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ginseng will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ginseng will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Israel Horovitz
- 1948Rhea Perlman
- 1961Suzanne Westenhoefer
- 1970Damon Herriman
- 1971Ewan McGregor
- 1974Adrian Holmes
- 1976Vice Ganda
- 1978Daniel Mays
- 1978Tony Yayo
- 1983Anthony Lewis
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1913Etta Baker, American singer and guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1931Miller Barber, American golfer (d. 2013)
- 1947César Gaviria, Colombian economist and politician, 36th President of Colombia
- 1963Paul Mercurio, Australian actor and dancer
- 1971Martin Atkinson, English footballer and referee
- 1972Evan Williams, American businessman, co-founded Twitter and Pyra Labs
- 1978Jarrod Cooper, American football player
- 1980Chien-Ming Wang, Taiwanese baseball player
- 1981Gerard McCarthy, Irish actor
- 1991Lukas Rotpuller, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1146Bernard of Clairvaux preaches his famous sermon in a field at Vézelay, urging the necessity of a Second Crusade. Louis VII is present, and joins the Crusade.
- 1854Commodore Matthew Perry signs the Convention of Kanagawa with the Japanese government, opening the ports of Shimoda and Hakodate to American trade.
- 1885The United Kingdom establishes the Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1931TWA Flight 599 crashes near Bazaar, Kansas, killing eight, including University of Notre Dame head football coach Knute Rockne.
- 1945World War II: A defecting German pilot delivers a Messerschmitt Me 262A-1, the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft, to the Americans, the first to fall into Allied hands.
- 1980The Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad operates its final train after being ordered to liquidate its assets because of bankruptcy and debts owed to creditors.
- 1985The first WrestleMania, the biggest wrestling event from the WWE (then the WWF), takes place in Madison Square Garden in New York.
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randall "Tex" Cobb, Richard Bennett, Jim Gaffigan, Allan Ekelund, Philippa Hanna, Kana Hanazawa, Gabrielle Walcott, Mitch Murray, Lynwood Slim, Dominic Cossa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1973.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 31st March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1973
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,765 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,588 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 568
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1997 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-142)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 31, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1923 – Peter Lawford, English-American actor and singer (d. 1984); April 20, 1946 – Julien Poulin, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1947 – David Franzoni, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859