Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 90th day of the year 1975. It was the 13th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,345 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,782 days or 15.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 2006.
If a dog named Jeda - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jeda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Etta Baker
- 1935Herb Alpert
- 1942Hugh McCracken
- 1945Myfanwy Talog
- 1945Valerie Curtin
- 1952Dermot Morgan
- 1964Fez Whatley
- 1976Josh Saviano
- 1990Bang Yong-guk
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1906Sin-Itiro Tomonaga, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979)
- 1927Cesar Chavez, American union leader and activist (d. 1993)
- 1947Don Foster, English academic and politician
- 1969Steve Smith, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1971Craig McCracken, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Ryan Rupe, American baseball player
- 1979Euan Burton, Scottish martial artist and coach
- 1980Maaya Sakamoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1985Jesper Hansen, Danish footballer
- 1987Kirill Starkov, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Perry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866The Spanish Navy bombs the harbor of Valparaíso, Chile.
- 1909Serbia accepts Austrian control over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1918Massacre of ethnic Azerbaijanis is committed by allied armed groups of Armenian Revolutionary Federation and Bolsheviks. Nearly 12,000 Azerbaijani Muslims are killed.
- 1930The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- 1951Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
- 1985The first WrestleMania, the biggest wrestling event from the WWE (then the WWF), takes place in Madison Square Garden in New York.
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin Brown, Royston Tan, Meg Bennett, Andrés Calamaro, Kristy McNichol, Honor Blackman, Edward Woodward, Jacob Hoggard, Edward Albert, Drake Hogestyn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1975.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1975 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 31st March 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1975
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 13th Monday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 187 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,345 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,782 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 587
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 2006
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1983 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-167)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Lovin’ You by Minnie Riperton (April 5, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1968 – Tom Papa, American comedian, actor, television host; December 2, 1978 – Nelly Furtado, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; April 15, 1949 – Kadir İnanır, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124