Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 90th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,117 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 7, 2032.
If a dog named Osias - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Osias will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Osias will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Charles Guggenheim
- 1939Volker Schlöndorff
- 1944Mick Ralphs
- 1944Pascal Danel
- 1961Howard Gordon
- 1975Emma Atkins
- 1976Shawty Lo
- 1978Daniel Mays
- 1985Jessica Szohr
- 1999Chae Sang-woo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1934Richard Chamberlain, American actor and singer
- 1938Antje Gleichfeld, German runner
- 1946Klaus Wolfermann, German javelin thrower
- 1949Gilles Gilbert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1950András Adorján, Hungarian chess player and author
- 1974Stefan Olsdal, Swedish bass player (Placebo)
- 1978Stephen Clemence, English footballer and coach
- 1980Trenyce, American singer and actress
- 1985Jo-Lonn Dunbar, American football player
- 1985Kory Sheets, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1146Bernard of Clairvaux preaches his famous sermon in a field at Vézelay, urging the necessity of a Second Crusade. Louis VII is present, and joins the Crusade.
- 1561The city of San Cristóbal, Táchira is founded.
- 1774American Revolutionary War: The Kingdom of Great Britain orders the port of Boston, Massachusetts closed pursuant to the Boston Port Act.
- 1866The Spanish Navy bombs the harbor of Valparaíso, Chile.
- 1877The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigō army in Ōita Nakatsu, rebels.
- 1903Richard Pearse allegedly makes a powered flight in an early aircraft.
- 1909Serbia accepts Austrian control over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1930The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- 1933The Civilian Conservation Corps is established with the mission of relieving rampant unemployment in the United States.
- 1980The Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad operates its final train after being ordered to liquidate its assets because of bankruptcy and debts owed to creditors.
View the complete list of historical events for March 31.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Bulloch, Moira Harris, Michael Wong, Charles Bickford, Jonathan Ke Quan, Loni Love, Roy William Neill, Alicia Silverstone, Belita Moreno, Petchara Chaowarat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 31, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel by Shaggy featuring Rayvon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1917 – Steve Cochran, American actor (d. 1965); April 23, 1922 – Marjorie Cameron, American actress and occultist (d. 1995); March 9, 1931 – Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,341